Cars to earnings

Jetpilot

4 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

So lets say you were on the up and up with earnings, starting from whatever you are in now, how would your purchases progress.

GTR

AMG GT

AMG GTR

720S

LFA

HUAYRA

Awaiting the Porsche catalogue from Ekona :lol:

All cars that sadly wouldn't last one night on my drive lol 

2am knock knock on the door "keys please" 

Right now? And assuming all new.

GT86

911 GTS (or GT3 if I'm allowed unobtanium!)

R8

That'd do. I don't have much interest in anything quicker than an R8 tbh, I'd much rather be buying older stuff I could exploit and tinker with.

Mine would be quantity rather than quality I think...

Mustang

Mustang + New Range Rover Sport

Mustang + New Range Rover Sport + 981 Cayman

Mustang + New Range Rover Sport + 981 Cayman + G-Wagen

Mustang + New Range Rover Sport + 981 Cayman + G-Wagen + 60's Mustang

Mustang + New Range Rover Sport + 981 Cayman + G-Wagen + 60's Mustang + Ferrari 458

Edited by marzman

1 hour ago, Ekona said:

Right now? And assuming all new.

GT86

911 GTS (or GT3 if I'm allowed unobtanium!)

R8

That'd do. I don't have much interest in anything quicker than an R8 tbh, I'd much rather be buying older stuff I could exploit and tinker with.

A mate has a GT3 coming in May ;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jetpilot said:

Why would you want an evo & gtr, they are pretty much the same car?

Think he's referring the Ultima, of which you can buy an Evo version with a thousand horsepowers.

I'm more interested in why you'd bother going from a C6 to a Z06. You've been there and done that, it's not massively different. And again going from a regular Ultima to the Ultima Evo.

15 minutes ago, Jetpilot said:

Why would you want an evo & gtr, they are pretty much the same car?

Ultima GTR (buy pre-built for ~£45k) then a custom 1khp Ultima Evo to build myself, not both simultaneously.

12 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Think he's referring the Ultima, of which you can buy an Evo version with a thousand horsepowers.

I'm more interested in why you'd bother going from a C6 to a Z06. You've been there and done that, it's not massively different. And again going from a regular Ultima to the Ultima Evo.

You can build a 1000hp Ultima GTR, that's just engine stuff, but the Ultima Evo has an improved chassis and some cosmetic / QoL upgrades.

C6 would be LS2 for £20k, C6 Z06 is LS7 for £35k. Almost double the price and a huge step up in performance - nothing comes close for similar money unless you buy something dedicated like an Ultima, but that's not something I'd want to daily.

GT-R + Ultima GTR is ~£80k. GT-R can be used daily and has enough performance to not be boring coming from a Z06. Ultima is then for weekends etc.

As above, going from a GTR to an Evo would involve building my own car and doubling the hp.

1 hour ago, OnlyAfro said:

Ultima GTR (buy pre-built for ~£45k) then a custom 1khp Ultima Evo to build myself, not both simultaneously.

You can build a 1000hp Ultima GTR, that's just engine stuff, but the Ultima Evo has an improved chassis and some cosmetic / QoL upgrades.

C6 would be LS2 for £20k, C6 Z06 is LS7 for £35k. Almost double the price and a huge step up in performance - nothing comes close for similar money unless you buy something dedicated like an Ultima, but that's not something I'd want to daily.

GT-R + Ultima GTR is ~£80k. GT-R can be used daily and has enough performance to not be boring coming from a Z06. Ultima is then for weekends etc.

As above, going from a GTR to an Evo would involve building my own car and doubling the hp.

The Ultima was on the short list for the next car and must admit, if i had time on my hands and cash to burn, i would buy/rent a nice industrial unit and do a build myself, with a lot of help of course :) I would imagine its very satisfying and rewarding.