BLUEWATER MEET - 22 June 2008

Zedrush

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets beat the 50 mark come on guys :lol::lol::lol: kidding :blush:

What are you going to be driving bud :p

lol not sure bud, depends if the guy turns up on monday although he sounded bit dodgy and guy who was meant to turn up sunday is asking to reschedule as he was coming from cornwall and couldnt make it this weekend, but doubt if he will. Been advertising the car for 3 days, but with the way economy is cant see it selling quickly, will see am in no rush so might still have it by then :blush:B)

lol not sure bud, depends if the guy turns up on monday although he sounded bit dodgy and guy who was meant to turn up sunday is asking to reschedule as he was coming from cornwall and couldnt make it this weekend, but doubt if he will. Been advertising the car for 3 days, but with the way economy is cant see it selling quickly, will see am in no rush so might still have it by then :blush:B)

Nice one, If you want to stroll over to the Dartford crossing I will give you a lift :lol:

Its all bollocks.

There were plenty of people with £85k looking to buy my G. The right car at the right price will always sell immediately ;)

If it doesn't then your car is either priced too high or is GM :lol:

Its all bollocks.

There were plenty of people with £85k looking to buy my G. The right car at the right price will always sell immediately ;)

:nono:

Its all bollocks.

:stupid::bleh:

Its all bollocks.

you little liar lol, you told me at the time there was only a few and that most were time wasters, :wacko::lol: its okay, your still special :console:

• 3 weeks later...