The Apprentice

lomoto

did anyone spot nicholas in his oversized mirrored ray bans!!! pure comedy!! B):lol:

put my name down for a £5 lobster, actually i'll buy the lot!!

Yes the biggest plonkers were the shoppers in that market, around my area the fish stall would have been picked clean in minutes at those prices :lol:

I've deliberately dodged this thread as I had sky+'d it and hadn't had time to watch it, but now I have.

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve this program. I was close to applying for it last year, but I don't think my ego is big enough :blush::lol:

I love the @*!# they spout out, e.g 'The best sales person in europe'......WTF!?!?!?!!?

I also agree that the standard is dropping. A few years ago the candidates were quantifiable achievers who earn't more than the £100k Sir Alan offers, now its just regional sales mangers for a window manufacturers etc.

Whatever happens, I love it anyway :teeth:

For gods sake don't apply Sarnie - it would be a step DOWN the ladder for anyone! They are mostly irritating knob heads but that's what makes it so watchable. And for gods sake why don't they do their research, fancy telling Sugar you don't like football!!!

For gods sake don't apply Sarnie - it would be a step DOWN the ladder for anyone! They are mostly irritating knob heads but that's what makes it so watchable. And for gods sake why don't they do their research, fancy telling Sugar you don't like football!!!

Because they're not particularly intelligent people. They're not in it for the job. It's all about the pseudo celebrity thing. Get on TV. Make a tit of yourself. Get paid to do things like celebrity big brother, that jungle thing, games shows and as many inches as you can get in the tabloids. I bet half the people who applied for it also applied for big brother and pop idol.

I did watch a bit of the first series but now I can’t put up with it.

i'm hooked now....

how to get fired by alan sugar on the first show....

tell alan sugar (football fanatic and proper rags to riches) that you dont like football and you are better than these common folk to the right of me.

well done Nicholas....twwwaaaaaaaatt!!! :lol:

Because they're not particularly intelligent people. They're not in it for the job. It's all about the pseudo celebrity thing. Get on TV. Make a tit of yourself. Get paid to do things like celebrity big brother, that jungle thing, games shows and as many inches as you can get in the tabloids. I bet half the people who applied for it also applied for big brother and pop idol.

Thats very true, if these people were half as good as they say they are - or think they are - they would already be earning £100kpa and wouldn't make prats of themselves by appearing on a show like that.

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

i'm hooked now....

how to get fired by alan sugar on the first show....

tell alan sugar (football fanatic and proper rags to riches) that you dont like football and you are better than these common folk to the right of me.

well done Nicholas....twwwaaaaaaaatt!!! :lol:

Yeah total plonker, the guy was a barrister and his best defence was they are picking on me because I'm posh and I don't like football :headhurt:

Thats very true, if these people were half as good as they say they are - or think they are - they would already be earning £100kpa and wouldn't make prats of themselves by appearing on a show like that.

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

The thing is, the previous series' had some actual self made successful people who were earning more than the £100k Sugar offers. A barrister is never gonna earn more than about £45k. And yes, he was a fooooooking ****, but so was the other knob with the wavey hair, Raef or something equally ridiculous :lol:

I think for some its more about the opportunities that opens up when working for him, so even though you may earn more than a 100k you'd wanna take this on as you will get so much more experience and contacts to make and generate even more money for yourself, or start up your own business with the contacts you gain... if you catch my drift :wacko::blush:

The thing is, the previous series' had some actual self made successful people who were earning more than the £100k Sugar offers. A barrister is never gonna earn more than about £45k. And yes, he was a fooooooking ****, but so was the other knob with the wavey hair, Raef or something equally ridiculous :lol:

I think you'll find that there are plenty of barristers earning six figure salaries, many in the hundreds of thousands.

http://www.prospects.ac.uk/cms/ShowPage ... 5&pageno=2

I agree with everything else though. :)

I think you'll find that there are plenty of barristers earning six figure salaries, many in the hundreds of thousands.

+1 I've never meet any poor barristers :lol:

I know at least 5 that aren't earning anything like six figures, but maybe they're crap at their job :lol:

I know at least 5 that aren't earning anything like six figures, but maybe they're crap at their job :lol:

I think your confusing the people you met with barristers , when they said they were soliciting ;)

I think your confusing the people you met with barristers , when they said they were soliciting ;)

PMSL!!! :lol::lol: