Wheel Nuts

m4nn13

Hi Guys,

New thread for this in the group buy section: 

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Allo.

So I picked up a set of Muteki nuts from @Tarmac@TarmacSportz when I bought my new wheels from them last autumn, all fine but I can't help but get irritated at the orange rust/corrosion on the wheel nuts :rant: .

Does anyone know of a brand that don't get so ruined? I clean the car regularly & spend a good amount of time on the wheels but seems it always comes back!

These look awesome but are ££££££££££££££ :wacko:

http://www.fourtyfourwheelcompany.com/gr5-v2-ti-lugs

Edited by m4nn13

• 1 month later...

sorry got delayed with the rest if this post! Anyway he said if i can get 10 people onboard he will do them at 30% off and any combo (for example 5 sets of polished, 3 sets of gold and 2 sets of spectrum). Not half a bad discount i dont think!

12 hours ago, m4nn13 said:

sorry got delayed with the rest if this post! Anyway he said if i can get 10 people onboard he will do them at 30% off and any combo (for example 5 sets of polished, 3 sets of gold and 2 sets of spectrum). Not half a bad discount i dont think!

that sounds good,I am in,1 set of 16 titanium burnt

• Like 1