Carbon lip

Jay

Quite a few have caron lips however not sure on makes etc. Couldn't possibly comment on quality or anything. Especially at that price....

Just make sure you get a pre 06 one as the bumper design changed slightly.

Looks stunning on the car! Would you be able to hook me up with a price tmorrow then phil? Much rather give my business to you and slso spend a bit more and get a good product. Thanks for the input guys

definately pay for a decent quality one...that part on ebay says professional installation required which questions how well it fits.

wasn't aware you needed a mechanics degree to peel off some 3m tape and press hard!!! :lol:

HAHAH well u never know look where it is coming from :p Some people may need that in usa lol.

This one is meant to be Geniune Carbon. I have emailed about the Pro installation and he confirms it doesn't actually need it and it just needs some 3M tape skill lol to be attached.

I am temped as its £52 for a geniune carbon one rather than the Nissan fake thing. Will be insteresting to see the price comparison with Phils (pre 06 ones)

I have an OEM one sitting in my loft, I did promise it to someone on here before I got my Varis but I cant remember who :blush: If they dont shout up I'll stick it in the boot for the Wales run and someone can have it for say £20-30? They do look good, finish off a GM very nicely, but how they could charge £300 for it is beyond me! I mean my Varis wasnt a massive amount more :teeth:

I have an OEM one sitting in my loft, I did promise it to someone on here before I got my Varis but I cant remember who :blush: If they dont shout up I'll stick it in the boot for the Wales run and someone can have it for say £20-30? They do look good, finish off a GM very nicely, but how they could charge £300 for it is beyond me! I mean my Varis wasnt a massive amount more :teeth:

the Protection Pack (Floor mats, boot mat, vertical tonneau cover) was £245 :surrender: when bought with the car , rear parking sensors £350

scary stuff :headhurt:

Yup no worries! Phil gets them in next wed roughly so whenever i get it, pics will be posted! Plus you will all get to see my new wheels which i am expecting a slaggin for as they are chrome lol