SGS rear struts.

mr v6

During this winter mine don't seem to be holding the bootlid up unless you hold it in position fully & slowly let go. I have the standard lip spoiler on, but just wondered if it was worth going for the ones for the Nismo spoiler for extra lift? 

I have an INGZ lip spoiler, and have just installed the SGS struts for Nismo spoiler. It holds the boot up well and I highly rate them.

Its a little stiff closing the boot but really no worries at all - rather that than too weak.

Yes definitely go for the SGS Nismo ones! My head has been holding the boot up for months ever since I fitted my Nismo V2 spoiler! I went ahead and ordered a set, got them fitted last week and I must say the swelling on my head seems to have gone down due to it not being constantly in a battle with the bootlid haha.

Brilliant product very happy and a piece of pi$$ to fit. You can even prop the boot open with the tube they get posted in!

On 07/01/2018 at 18:26, mr v6 said:

Thanks for the info. Just to clarify, mine doesn't have the Nismo spoiler, just the standard lip one. I don't want to make hard work of closing the boot than necessary, if you know what I mean. 

It'll be fine, it really not that hard to close it. :lol: