Sign in to follow this  
KuroKiddo

Black 350z

Another pic from Anglesey from a few months ago, can't wait to go again so I could see how much difference the seats gonna makes 

Ps also fitted Hardrace front upper camber arms as well, - 2.5f and - 3.5r camber atm, really looking forward to how the car feels after all those bits, coolerworx shifter possibly the next mod down the line 

IMG_20190527_090652_754.jpg

Edited by KuroKiddo
  • Like 2

Last time I updated this post back in December I was in the midst of going through a Corona like virus, and now with this lockdown going on and no road trips/trackdays happening I thought I'll post a few things re the Z.

Firstly had another alignment, raised the rear ride height a bit, adjusted the rear camber, with a bit of toe out at the front and bit of toe in at the rear, I think in the 8 years I have own the car this felt by far the best settings I've experienced, it turns in sharp, grips very very well and are totally predictable. Yet to trying out on track as it was cancelled amid the lockdown but I'm looking forward to it. The only thing that's annoying is the rear end bobs side to side during long fast cornering which I hopefully will remedy with parts I've listed further down.

IMG_20200423_135116.jpg

IMG_20200421_215832.jpg

Edited by KuroKiddo
  • Like 1

Managed to pick up a Kaaz 2 way diff and bought some bits along to fit while the diff is getting changed, gone for solid SPL diff bushings, Z1 solid subframe inserts as well as new diff bearings and diff oil seals. 

IMG_20200423_133543.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh and managed to pick up a Greddy/Trust gear knob up from Japan! Always wanted one when my brother had one in his EVO VII back in the days, loved the look and feel of it, but when I looked a couple of years ago it was discontinued and trying to find a 2nd hand one was proving difficult.

Luckily when I went on a random search it appear Greddy has re-released that style and I just had to get it!

PSX_20200423_141619.jpg

PSX_20200418_122955.jpg

• Like 1

Looks lovely mate. Love the attention to detail...look forward to further progress in the future :)

• Like 1

Cheers pal got some body mods in the pipeline once the body shop opens again, nothing crazy will be OEM+

• Like 1

Sadly paint look a bit more worse for wear after it had the detailing done 2 years ago, it's hard to keep on top of black paint while living in a flat, hopefully that will change in the near future.