Powder Coating Std Brembos???

ColinS

Sounds good, esp the exchange!!!!

Will he disasemble them etc all i need to do is remove them from the car?

Yeh he offers a service where if he is too far away from you then you pay him for painting the callipers the colour you want with which ever logo embossed on them, you leave a deposit for the exchange and you can get them fitted and give him your old ones ready for someone else to follow an exchange.

Or go up to him and he will have them ready painted and fit on your car :thumbs: So you ont have to have your car out on a ramp waiting for your callipers to be painted :thumbs:

Good good, what else does he do?

Is he a member on here or should i just call him on the mobile number in your sig?

Does almost everything for the Z, body kits, wheels, brakes, performance... give him a call from the number on my sig :thumbs: he is a member on here to, bigphil

we want pics after the esr trip jay :teeth:

cant pal still waiting for bits from adam@z1 which will be end of month then pics galor promise :thumbs:

Yeah yeah so you keep telling us :p

Cant wait to see the finished article mate :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
White? No, but yellow B)

Erm, why yellow? Blue and yellow? Nah, too hairdresser for me.

Anyway there isn't any other yellow on the car, but there is white and silver and clear (plastic) so I thought white would be good? :unsure:

I don't think white would look that great IMO. Would look like you're trying too hard to get them seen unless the car is white I think. Blue with white lettering would be alright maybe.