Hoping to be a 370z owner early next year.

Hi guys/gals,

Nice site, very informative. As per the title I do not have a 370z as of yet. I have just bought a house but by March next year I will have enough to buy hopefully a good second hand one :-) I apologise if this is the wrong section to ask because Im asking some questions but wanted to say hi at the same time so thought it best to do topic here :-) okay here goes:-)

1. From what I have read the clutch on a manual for the 370 is really really bad and has a really high biting point and is very unforgiving. Is this correct can somebody let me know how it feels like and is it easy to adjust to it or is there ways to adjust the clutch?

2. Does the 370 have a tint to the windows. I'll be getting the back window done to 35% and the roof vinyl wrapped black but I want to go 70 to 75% on the front and side windows. From videos it looks like the 370 already has a slight tint can anyone confirm?

3. Apart from the obvious checks is there anything I should be checking on the 370 when buying. Any known issues etc.

Again hello to all :-)

Regards

Shep

Hi All, Thanks for the warm welcome :D . Hopefully, when I get my Z ill be able to go to some meets. Already planed with friends a road trip from South of Wales to North - A470 plus some B roads along the way. I'll be the only Z Car but it's going to be a V6 drive. 370Z, MK4 Golf R32 and MK3 VR6 etc :-) I want the ZED now I'm too impatient. Oh well for now I'll just read the topics you guys put on here to tie me over till March :-)Any way thank you for the welcome and info :-) Regards Shep