My Geneva Pics/Possible spoilers to those going soon

Ian

I got back to Cardiff around 1pm this afternoon after visiting the Geneva Motorshow.

I spent about 7hours at the show on saturday & took about 300 photos. The GTR was very impressive. The photos & videos had always impressed me but until you see it in the flesh you dont get a feel for how good it looks.

Other cars that impressed me were the Zonda F, Alfa 8C Spyder & the new Maseratti Coupe. I didn't get a chance to check out the new Gallardo because the Lambo section was packed all day and was impossible to get close enough for a good look although I have a few photos of the LP640.

The most unimpressive car was the Veyron. It did nothing for me & IMO looks boring.

Onto the pics :teeth:

DSC_0306Medium.jpg

DSC_0312Medium.jpg

DSC_0598Medium.jpg

DSC_0599Medium.jpg

DSC_0601Medium.jpg

DSC_0603Medium.jpg

DSC_0590Medium.jpg

DSC_0591Medium.jpg

DSC_0586Medium.jpg

DSC_0592Medium.jpg

DSC_0585Medium.jpg

DSC_0589Medium.jpg

Photos of the other cars to follow :)

350Z Roadster

DSC_0314Medium.jpg

Honda CR-Z Concept

DSC_0320Medium.jpg

Aston Martin DBS B)

DSC_0327Medium.jpg

Alfa 8C Spyder

DSC_0333Medium.jpg

DSC_0567Medium.jpg

DSC_0565Medium.jpg

Alfa 8C Coupe

DSC_0332Medium.jpg

Mansory SLR

DSC_0345Medium.jpg

DSC_0343Medium.jpg

Mansory F599

DSC_0347Medium.jpg

DSC_0348Medium.jpg

Maseratti

DSC_0411Medium.jpg

Veyron :yawn:

DSC_0415Medium.jpg

Zonda

DSC_0503Medium.jpg

Thats all I'll stick up for now :) but the rest of my photos are Here

that Alfa 8C is truly stunning!!!B)

however i do think those Mansory cars are absolutely disgusting!!! The head designer at Ferrari must have broken down into tears when he saw what they've done to the 599 and as for that SLR...they've managed to turn a fairly ugly car into a complete monstrousity...who would actually buy one of those!!! :wacko:

however i do think those Mansory cars are absolutely disgusting!!! The head designer at Ferrari must have broken down into tears when he saw what they've done to the 599 and as for that SLR...they've managed to turn a fairly ugly car into a complete monstrousity...who would actually buy one of those!!! :wacko:

Exactly what I thought. The 599 is a stunning car and theyve ruined it :surrender:

The 8C was stunning, The Alfa stand also had the highest quality of women B)

:worthless:;)

:worthless:;)

I actually only took 1 pic of the girls on the Alfa stand which is above :blush:

Some of the other girls

Infiniti

DSC_0404Medium.jpg

Maserati

DSC_0412Medium.jpg

Lambo

DSC_0487Medium.jpg

We couldnt get close enough to the Lambo stand to get proper pictures of the girls there, also my mates camera died as soon as we got there so he couldnt get any either :dry:

Still got some more pics to upload later :)

• 3 weeks later...