Someone spotted me................

Sarnie

Thats funny as f$%k! You gotta be a right dick to video people coming out of car dealerships and even more of one to post it on the web!

:lol:

He came running over to my car so fast I nearly fell over him as I was getting out :lol:

I scarpered into the dealers whilst he took endless photo's, there's even one with me in it on the phone outside the dealership :lol::lol:

Here:

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topi ... 0&t=507061

Weirdly he was in his 30's and in a full suit and tie, not your usual chav :headhurt::headhurt::lol:

wtf ! heavy left foot ? i love the sound of another mans clutch !! :lol:

loser !!

awesome mate B)

The weird thing is, thats the first and only time I've ever heard my car without being in it at the time. You can hear a kind of 'crack' as I change gear which is the zorst throwing out the two foot long blue flames :blush::D

loser !!

awesome mate B)

The weird thing is, thats the first and only time I've ever heard my car without being in it at the time. You can hear a kind of 'crack' as I change gear which is the zorst throwing out the two foot long blue flames :blush::D

You cant beat a good crack as you grab your gearstick :teeth:

loser !!

awesome mate B)

You cant beat a good crack as you grab your gearstick :teeth:

Trust you to lower the tone :dry::p:lol: