WANTED !

M350ZB

Hey guys !

Im after a nismo zorst, what thes best price people have got and where from, i know you can import them in but is this any cheaper, looked at a couple of posts and seen some go between £500-£800, including second hands, e.t.c

Hope you all can help me out, and may be there is some one who dont want there's anymore, touch wod, :teeth:

Also as i still ant made up my mind 100%, nismo or 5zigen, im feeling nismo ?

Hope ya can help me out !

i know been on alot of hols, lol, yes thinking about that, getting my p3 service for £310 and ferodods2500 pads for £175 and £30 to fit, total £515 thinking may be nismo as well, how much though and would ya say its better than the 5zigen, and do you get a warrenty ?

i know been on alot of hols, lol, yes thinking about that, getting my p3 service for £310 and ferodods2500 pads for £175 and £30 to fit, total £515 thinking may be nismo as well, how much though and would ya say its better than the 5zigen, and do you get a warrenty ?

Yeh you get warrenty if item is faulty, Ive heard real good things about 5zigen, give big phil a call he will answer all you questions, also ask him about pads as he does really good deals and can advise you on the best ones without ripping you off :thumbs:

them prices were form big phil,

p3 service - £310

ferodods2500 pads - £175

fitted - £30

Thinking nismo or 5zigen ?

These prices seem good or ?

And what is a good price for a nismo then matey, what you running ?

them prices were form big phil,

p3 service - £310

ferodods2500 pads - £175

fitted - £30

Thinking nismo or 5zigen ?

These prices seem good or ?

And what is a good price for a nismo then matey, what you running ?

Okay... deep breath.... big phil does best price in country, so whatever he quotes will be the best price,, he aint gonna rip you off... ask him about the exhaist comparison go up there he can compare for you, Im running nismo, I like it plenty of grunt in the mid ranges, but you are better off going to big phil and he can compare for you and you can make your own mind up... :blush:

Once again I end up doing the grafting for you, lazy arse!

:yawn:;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... ht=exhaust

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... t&start=15

Read these and it will give you ideas of price, comments etc. Plenty more if you search!

I've had a NISMO and loved it. Haven't had a 5zigen so can't compare.

:yawn::lol:

:bleh::lol:

It wasn't mean't at you, the yawn was directed at MB350Z, who has drowned us in wanted zorst threads and posts for about 9 months. He's been after one that long he wanted to buy mine off me and I sold up in June 2007!!!!!! :scare::lol:

• 2 weeks later...