350z Orange/Black Seats

Stevie-Boy

Hey all, hoping to learn a little something here stemming from a discussion on the FB group.

Saw a roadster with amazing orange/black seats and it transpires that they were a factory option. One chap said he thinks they are roadster only which I guess sends the rarity through the roof.

I've looked them up and can find pictures on the web but not information about them specifically.

Can anyone confirm if those ones are roadster only and maybe if anyone has ever seen any kicking about or if they're a known club rarity etc?

Many thanks,

Steve

My recently bought 2006 Sunset orange roadster has the GT pack but it has black leather seats but all the images I have found have the seats you're asking about, so although this doesn't answer your question I don't think the GT would have had them as an option, perhaps they are not heated which is standard on the GT spec.

My apologies if I am wrong ,you're never to old to learn.

There's a set of these going cheap over here in reasonable condition, are they a straight install to a 2003 coupe? I don't think the seller is including the switches, will they be the same? Anyone know?

• Like 1

My recently bought 2006 Sunset orange roadster has the GT pack but it has black leather seats but all the images I have found have the seats you're asking about, so although this doesn't answer your question I don't think the GT would have had them as an option, perhaps they are not heated which is standard on the GT spec.

My apologies if I am wrong ,you're never to old to learn.

Def in my GT and heated too :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On the zeds if you had the GT pack you got black leather seats. On top of that if you paid an extra £600 you could spec the Alezan orange or the Frost Blue.

On the roadsters, they had the black mesh middle bit (whereas in the coupes they were solid leather panels), I believe to aid ventilation to the person sat in them. My 2007 HR Roadster had these exact seats. And yes, they were electric and heated also.

Here was mine:

2011-07-022520155259.jpg[/url]

Edited by rabbitstew

• 5 years later...