Everyday Use or Weekend Posing??

Zedrush

Car 18months old, 44000 miles, only issue is at 27K service rear number plate bulb needed replacement.

Had to replace the rear tyres at £32K and the fronts are still original - is that a record!!! (mostly motorway driving).

Biggest :rant: is the crap bloothooth!! c'mon Nissan sort it out.

Honestly been a grt car but now time to move on - gone for a 08 SLK350 - getting old and need something a bit more refined. Long live the Z, I maybe back.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but I have to say something here. Both my zeds were more ostenstatious than yours. Neither ever got any unwanted attention form lowlifes.

I am confused Sarnie ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... =scratched

Well done, Beavis. I had forgotten about Sarnie's rant. :lol:

As Tim says, it's not really about the Z, though mine is very special to me, and I look after it very carefully. However, I have felt strongly about this with every car I've owned. To me, it's not "just a car".

I'm sorry but I have to say something here. Both my zeds were more ostenstatious than yours. Neither ever got any unwanted attention form lowlifes.

I am confused Sarnie ;)

I'd forgotten about that as my next door neighbour admitted he did it accidentally getting his kids car seat out of his car and duely paid up to get it done :D

I am confused Sarnie ;)

I'd forgotten about that as my next door neighbour admitted he did it accidentally getting his kids car seat out of his car and duely paid up to get it done :D

Had you upset your neighbour in anyway before hand? ;)

I am confused Sarnie ;)

Had you upset your neighbour in anyway before hand? ;)

Not that I know of. Plus he also had an Aston at the time so he had more to lose if he wanted to play silly buggers.

Saying that, i don't think they liked the G being cranked up at 8:45 am every sunday to go to football :headhurt::lol:

Everyday use for me too, coming up to 36k in just under 3 years.

( need to get out of the office more !!! )

I've had mountain bikes on a rack on the back of it, a few times, including a run to Scotland.

Even used it to transport an 8ft xmas tree, most of it was in the car.... :teeth:

Apart from eating tyres, and having to change the seats its not missed a beat.

~Ian

Everyday use for me too, coming up to 36k in just under 3 years.

( need to get out of the office more !!! )

I've had mountain bikes on a rack on the back of it, a few times, including a run to Scotland.

Even used it to transport an 8ft xmas tree, most of it was in the car.... :teeth:

Apart from eating tyres, and having to change the seats its not missed a beat.

~Ian

Hi Ian - Is the A5 still tempting you?

I finally got a punto lol, its awesome 50mpg hardest part is driving out from home looking at my Z sitting there, come on weekends, first mod for the punto.... I got blacked out windows... got my rep to think of :lol::lol::lol: Getting into london congestion and not getting hit by the 25 a day thats coming in is great plus I park it everywhere, on a kurb, great little runner B)

I finally got a punto lol, its awesome 50mpg hardest part is driving out from home looking at my Z sitting there, come on weekends, first mod for the punto.... I got blacked out windows... got my rep to think of :lol::lol::lol: Getting into london congestion and not getting hit by the 25 a day thats coming in is great plus I park it everywhere, on a kurb, great little runner B)

Cool :thumbs: I have a Punto 75sx Mk1 for knocking about in. B):lol:

Cool :thumbs: I have a Punto 75sx Mk1 for knocking about in. B):lol:

sweet will have to have another meet in wales for punto owners lol

Really reassuring to see all these owners who manage daily use. I average about 20k a year and the "sensible" family car will be in use by my wife for sensible family things :)

I pretty much drive cars to destruction and then start all over again...managed to get my alfa 156 up to 145k before selling it on. You know you're beating the odds when even the log book runs out of space for service stamps ;)

only did it for a laugh, am tempted to be a troll over there lol.. :disguise:

Shall I tell Black Beauty that there is a hoff lookalike interested then lomoto :lol::lol::lol:

Followed you over there Jay and joined as well. Responded to your post too. Might have some fun with this :lol:

Shall I tell Black Beauty that there is a hoff lookalike interested then lomoto :lol::lol::lol:

Followed you over there Jay and joined as well. Responded to your post too. Might have some fun with this :lol:

Let the fun begin... :teeth::lol:

I think every member on here should join and just talk about 350z lol, take over the entire site :lol:

I think every member on here should join and just talk about 350z lol, take over the entire site :lol:

And they might retaliate. OK if one or two of you have a bit of fun at their expense, but it could get out of hand if a lot went on. Not destined to gaining a good reputation for this site and its members, is it?

And they might retaliate. OK if one or two of you have a bit of fun at their expense, but it could get out of hand if a lot went on. Not destined to gaining a good reputation for this site and its members, is it?

Party Pooper :dry::lol: