is the Z a girls car???

S1 HNK

guys, theres no debate to be had here....there is nothing hotter than a honey in a fast car especially when its a Z!! :)

the reason i started this topic but due to a sighting today which virtually made me pull over i was that flustered. driving out of manchester and stopped for the lights...i look over and see a stunning blonde (mid 20's) driving a white audi r8 (nuff said)

also followed a red veyron into lymm this afternoon which i was pretty happy with...anyway im veering off topic.

im always suprised just how many females i see driving Z's, i thought the shuddering gear stick and chronic fuel consumption would put them off such a manly brute of a car but it appears not.

so question is...are there any female members on the forum and if so PICS PLEASE!!!! :teeth:

guys, theres no debate to be had here....there is nothing hotter than a honey in a fast car especially when its a Z!! :)

the reason i started this topic but due to a sighting today which virtually made me pull over i was that flustered. driving out of manchester and stopped for the lights...i look over and see a stunning blonde (mid 20's) driving a white audi r8 (nuff said)

also followed a red veyron into lymm this afternoon which i was pretty happy with...anyway im veering off topic.

im always suprised just how many females i see driving Z's, i thought the shuddering gear stick and chronic fuel consumption would put them off such a manly brute of a car but it appears not.

so question is...are there any female members on the forum and if so PICS PLEASE!!!! :teeth:

...until Toni & Guy have them as fleet cars I would not worry too much pal - keep up-to-date here: http://www.toniandguy.com//

(as you want pictures of girls they got that as well, tee-hee! :blush: )

I wouldn't say the Zed is a girly car. I very rarely see girls driving them. Not even my GF! :lol:

Come on lads - Cause us girlies can own a Z, and drive em proper too :D

I'll give any of u a run for your money in Wales !!!! :boxing:

True the Z aint a girly car if it was i wouldnt have bought one and if i'd wanted a girly car i'd have bought a TT Convertable :lol:

I very rarely see girls driving them. Every girl (and half the guys) up here has a TT :yawn: :yawn: or a mini :yawn:

I didn't say they can't drive them!

It's a good thing when a girl can drive properly!

Maybe they can give some lessons...... :blush:

I wouldn't say the Zed is a girly car. I very rarely see girls driving them. Not even my GF! :lol:

Come on lads - Cause us girlies can own a Z, and drive em proper too :D

I'll give any of u a run for your money in Wales !!!! :boxing:

True the Z aint a girly car if it was i wouldnt have bought one and if i'd wanted a girly car i'd have bought a TT Convertable :lol:

:thumbs: Yep - can vouch for your driving skills having followed you much of the way on the last NW run - in fact I wouldn't be able to keep up you wearing the high heels that you do :scare: Our only problem if you remember was having to hold back to wait for slow coach Beavis ;)

Piccy of Little Miss gunning it in Wales, yep anyone who has any doubts about what a great day is had on one of these runs this is the type of thing you will be in for ;)

P1020153.jpg

There are some female members and a couple of them are hotties B)
including Nixy we believe, but she has yet to fully reveal herself ;)
She has to me ;)

.....yeah in court - remember the stalking charge? (psssst....she was the one behind the protection screen) ;):lol:

There are some female members and a couple of them are hotties B)
including Nixy we believe, but she has yet to fully reveal herself ;)
She has to me ;)

.....yeah in court - remember the stalking charge? (psssst....she was the one behind the protection screen) ;):lol:

As far as i am aware alot of girl's don't mind revealing themselves to harmless gay men :p:lol:

I was just about to say I have never seen a girl beind the wheel of the Z but I remember a couple of years ago seeing a blade silver come onto the M11 going at a fair whack and slotted herself behind me where we had a bit of fun until I pulled over - going far to fast for me - I bottled it:lol:

She and her ladyfriend were wearing shades.B)

It's funny, when I bought my house my mum bought me the biggest yorkie ever as I kept moaning at the women in my life (GF, Mum and Sis) for trying to but in and make me have girly @*!# all over it. I kept saying it was like a Yorkie - Not for Girls.

Anyhooooo, back on topic.

Girls can't drive. :lol:

Wait, that was another topic altogether! ;)

Mmmmmm, hot girls in nice cars! :blush:

...for trying to but in and make me have girly @*!# all over it. I kept saying it was like a Yorkie - Not for Girls.

Have a girly what all over where? :scare::wacko:

You deviant. Could have been worse

:lol: