Opinions

ShortPaul

Hi everyone I have a UK zed with a CS rear bumper and as you all know it comes with a jdm insert,can I have your opinions please ðŸ˜I have just removed the brick shape holder from the front bumper so I can mount the front plate directly to the bumper would you go for a jdm style plate to match the rear ðŸ˜looking forward to hearing your opinions

I personally dislike JDM plates, I think they look wrong on UK cars with UK coloured plates and UK fonts.

Same I was so close to getting the charge speed rear bumper and cancelled due to the fact jdm was only available on them (there was an option for UK plates but stopped doing them :( ) in the end got the aero rear meaning I got to keep UK plate just don't like small and square on the 350z.

Got the full Charge Speed kit on mine with the JDM plate on the rear and the UK plate on the front. Personally I think the JDM plate wouldn't work so well on the Charge Speed front. Doesn't bother me about the mis-match of UK and JDM plates because unless I've hit a tree and folded the car in half I'm never going to be able to see the 2 in the same view. Even then I think the mis-match of plates would be the least of my worries haha.