New car - 370z Nismo :D

Mikevv

If its on PCP does that mean you dont actually own it. Might want to check your insurance as they usually ask do you own the vehicle and most people just say yes.

There was an article in the MCN about this the other week so could be worth checking.

If its on PCP does that mean you dont actually own it. Might want to check your insurance as they usually ask do you own the vehicle and most people just say yes.

There was an article in the MCN about this the other week so could be worth checking.

Most insurers ask if you are the registered keeper rather than owner nowadays and that's an important difference , certainly used to be the case many years ago that companies would add an extra fee to insure a car on pcp or pch but since the majority of new cars are financed its no longer the case

Worth getting GAP insurance if you already haven't looked into it .

I found ALA to be very competitive for me but its worth shopping around

https://www.pistonheadsgap.co.uk/

oh and enjoy !

Total price £37139

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just under £3k more than what I paid for the Mk1 in 2013, £2.5k more than I paid for my Mustang, it's your money :thumbs:

Edit: just spec'd up if I was buying the same car today, £40,485, looks like I got a bargain :lol: I'd still buy it ;)

Edited by The G Man
  • Like 1