Service At Lookers Chester

m4nn13

Hi ZedHedz,

Just booked my first service with the 350z at Lookers in Chester (08 HR 313 model with 41k on clock ), all sorted for the 25th March but no where did it say the price? Rang them up and they said it would be £260 which covers all parts labour and VAT. When i said what would it entail they said it would be all fluids changed, filters changed (im assuming oil), electrics tested / diagnostics run, full bodywork inspection.

As this is the first one i have no idea if this is a good price or not, previous to this my old car was serviced & MOT'd by a friend but I want to keep this with a full service history at Nissan if I can and from what I remember its had a P3 already and various P1 & P2 through it's life. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Hmm... not sure how often a p3 is due but it had one in may 2011, another in Feb 2015 "p3 + plug + belt" and then a p1 March 2016. Should I be getting another this soon or should a standatd p1/p2 be ok?

Hmm... not sure how often a p3 is due but it had one in may 2011, another in Feb 2015 "p3 + plug + belt" and then a p1 March 2016. Should I be getting another this soon or should a standatd p1/p2 be ok?

If that's the case it'll be due a p2 this time round. Then a p1 followed by a p3 in 2019, mileage dependant. When they say all fluids, this will mean engine oil and filter, brake fluid also air filters with a p2. Nissan only check/top up gear box/diff oil. Engine coolant is an extra cost usually and due every 3 years.

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 1

Just had this through from Lookers on email:

"Thank you for your booking request. I have booked your Nissan 350Z in on our next available weekend date. Saturday 6th of May at 08.30 with no alternative transport. The branch will contact you on the day when your vehicle is ready to collect. If this date isn't convenient, please let me know and we can amend the booking.

The price of your Service is £260.29 unless you have a service plan or paperwork detailing free servicing. This cost is all inclusive of service parts, labour and VAT and all work is carried out by Nissan trained technicians for your peace of mind and only genuine manufacturer parts will be used. The parts included in this service include an Engine Oil Change, Oil Filter, Sump Plug and a top up of all fluids.

The vehicle will also receive a free vehicle health check on the day which checks the wear and tear components on the vehicle and you will receive a prioritised report that will detail these. If there is any additional work you would like carried out on the day, please just let me know and I will add this to your booking.

At Lookers we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and we are here to try to make your visit a great experience.

We look forward to welcoming you to Lookers Chester soon, if you do however need to change your appointment or have any additional questions or queries we can be contacted via telephone on 01244 3900009 we are open from 8am until 17.30pm.

Tips for your visit

• Please bring the locking wheel nuts for your vehicle
  • Please bring your Service Book so we can validate the service record

Once again thank you for your enquiry.

£260 quid for an oil drop fml. Lookers dont know their arse from their elbow with zeds either.

Our mechanic at CBM automotive in sandycroft cares for a lot of zeds since ove introduced him to the group and with him looking after Revitups stock as well. You should try him for a quote.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1