I loved my Supra!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have a 2009 "59" plate 370 and the sat-nav isn't touch- screen. In fact it doesn't even take postcodes which is really annoying. I thought Nissan upgraded the sat-nav for 2010 to the connect premium system which was touch-screen and took post-codes?

Welcome.

Car looks smart, the touch screen Nav I think was introduced in 2011, first 2 years of 70's were non touch screen. The easiest way to tell is above, does your nav allow full post cost lookup? If not, then it also won't be touch screen. I have gone from a 2009 Z to a 2017, so I do have the touch screen. But honestly, I just forget it works by touch. It is much easier navigating around using the jog wheel and arrows.

Also, this thread makes me miss my Supra!

Hey guys thanks for the replies, yes the Supra is getting OLD, i agree and it was a major decision in moving on, it was starting to cost me money when it had served faithfully for the time i had it.

I wont regret it too much as i am just to much in love with the Z styling, awesome lines and looks amazing from any angle, even from inside the house with the curtains drawn.

I will check the Nav, i cant remember if it did postcodes or just stopped at town, street etc... Mind you i imagine a software update should do that though surely i have noticed there is a new DVD 9x i think it was for £145 compatible with this plate, infact i have no idea if that is installed pretty sure the version said 2009/2010, perhaps i will pop into the local Nissan dealer and pick their brains.

Welcome! I also came from a mk4 supra, although mine was a TT aerotop which made it even harder, but as said it was approaching 20 years old and was costing me too much in all areas. Now I have a zed it's a lot more reliable, cheaper and fuel efficient!