anoraks

stuey

met andy last night........... :thumbs: top bloke............. :)

we wondered if with this website and our cars and all that goes with it

if we are looked upon as anoraks by our friends and wifes and girlfriends...............

or are we self confessed anoraks............. ;)

met andy last night........... :thumbs: top bloke............. :)

we wondered if with this website and our cars and all that goes with it

if we are looked upon as anoraks by our friends and wifes and girlfriends...............

or are we self confessed anoraks............. ;)

Think we may fall into that category :yawn:

I suppose we are anoraks to a point, but it would be a boring world if we were all the same. But i bet alot of people who see us on the Wales drive out in May would want to be us, anoraks or not.............when they see the fun we are having in our zeds :yahoo:

just because we mix with fellow minded owners and write about our cars and take pics and go around spotting them and do a daily check on ebay for "350z" and polish and wash them .... oh forget it ..... we need therapy

350z = ocd

+1 :thumbs:

Whats worse is some of us dont even have one yet!!! :blush:

Oh just got a static discharge from my waterproof ...damn look at the dandruff thats collected in my hood! :lol:

Hundreds of people in one place talking about one subject imo are rightly called anoraks. :p

I'm not afraid to call myself an anorak but not to just one car but cars in general :D

Why does the word 'anorak' project negative connotations? I would deem an anorak to be highly knowledgable :)

Why does the word 'anorak' project negative connotations? I would deem an anorak to be highly knowledgable

Sire you are correct in your assumptions - unfortunately when Enthusiasts are interviewed on the telly they always appear to be wearing bobble hats look like they still live with their Mothers and have bad facial hair - bang on about Steam engines..... Nothing like typecasting people! :lol::lol:

Forgot to mention do you know we have steam engines in Bury (oh yes that Black 5 is very interesting.......... :headhurt: )

Actually its part of Bury's modern transport network infrastructure we are always up to the minute here you know - look out 1940's here we come - :D

I am. Not just Zeds either. I like cars in general. I like to think of myself as a complete petrol head as I prefer this term to anorak.

Louis will be dissapointed this isn't a fashion thread.....b:P

Anoraks are not fashion!!!

We are anoraks though, who cares, we just dont like boring stuff like birds and trains

I am. Not just Zeds either. I like cars in general. I like to think of myself as a complete petrol head as I prefer this term to anorak.

We are anoraks though, who cares, we just dont like boring stuff like birds and trains

We all know you dont like birds louis :p:lol:

We all know you dont like birds louis :p:lol:

OOPS!! :lol::lol: