Love and Hate

jaytt

I both love and Hate my 350z.

Love it in the summer with the roof down.

Hate the look compared to the coupe..Sorta wished I'd bought a coupe now.

Funny thing is.. When I was looking I decided on a black coupe... And decided no matter what.. I'm not buying a silver one and deffo not a roadster...Ugly things... But when I saw it all polished with roof down in garage I just paid my money.

Anyone else feel the same....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I love the value for money the car offers, I am always looking at alternatives and just cant justify the increased cost for something that offers similiar but just a little newer.

I hate the temptation to spend alot of money on wheels, suspension, gearbox refurb etc :lol:

• Like 1

Love the roadster in the summer but sometimes regret it in the winter. Great looking cars for the price but that also means you never get the money back you have spent on it.

So the roadster is here to stay and it will soon be spring 😎

I both love and Hate my 350z.

Love it in the summer with the roof down.

Hate the look compared to the coupe..Sorta wished I'd bought a coupe now.

Funny thing is.. When I was looking I decided on a black coupe... And decided no matter what.. I'm not buying a silver one and deffo not a roadster...Ugly things... But when I saw it all polished with roof down in garage I just paid my money.

Anyone else feel the same....

Can you not buy a removeable hard top?

I know they do them for MX5's, S2000's etc.... then you could remove it in the summer and have the best of both! :)

I've only done about 5minutes research but this looks soooo cool. It's a company in US who sell the back end of a coupe to turn your roadester into a targa top! And it look awesome! Not cheap! But awesome!

https://www.octanemotorsports.com/2003-2008-nissan-350z-coupe-carbon-fiber-tunnel-hatch-by-vis-p-132527.html

Got that wrong ^^^^ it doesn't do that! 👎ðŸ»ðŸ‘ŽðŸ»

Edited by celiabaker
  • Like 1

The targa top is not an add on for the roadster.. It's a coupe that's been cut up...Looks mint tho.. reading through quite a few people have cut up their coupes in USA for this.... Wish there was a hard top for the roadster to give it a similar look.

• Like 1

The targa top is not an add on for the roadster.. It's a coupe that's been cut up...Looks mint tho.. reading through quite a few people have cut up their coupes in USA for this.... Wish there was a hard top for the roadster to give it a similar look.

I wonder if you could get a front ended coupe and chop the tail bit off and fit it on a roaster! You would be better off turning a Roaster into a t top because surely a coupe isn't structured to have its roof cut out.