Phone froze now pin doesnt work

TT350

As in the PIN isn't accepted? Or the screen isn't responding?

Keeps saying it was the wrong pin. Not a chance it was wrong, its a significant number to me.

Got past it now with a reset but now im having problems with google account login. It keeps asking me to sign in with an account linked to the device

"this device was reset. To continue, sign in with a google account that was previously synced to this device"

So I do....

With correct info....

And it just goes back to that request after processing it

And I'm talking to a very frustrating person on online chat who is quite obviously from a non English speaking country.

They all had good english in the Samsung store when I went in.

Online chat...

Mumbai probably lol

Currently talking to Abibi who's much more helpful than the last person. The last guy said, after I told him I coulndt access the device to delete the samsung account said "sure, i understand, now, to delete the account go to setting, my device...etc"

Edited by TT350

Gets jacket as OP not listening.

Gets jacket as OP not listening.

Wrong.

I'm just already aware of those options, I'm just exploring options that wont A) mean I have to drive my god awful focus and B ) mean I have to traipse around Manchester.

Edited by TT350

Oi, I like Focuseseses!

So do I.

But mine is simply awful.

At least the Z will be back up and running if bloody Spatt can hurry up and get his out of there!!!

So far with the focus...

8 cv joints/boots

6 wheel bearings

8 tyres

20L of oil

2 track rod ends

Also it returned 21mpg yesterday on a 70mph constant in 6th driving to birmingham and back.

Heated seats dont work

Rear window wiper doesnt work to name but a few

Edited by TT350

Could have jogged?

Then I wouldn't have made it at all.

Be a trip to Bury general due to heart failure!

Anyway, off to Syria (Rochdale) as there's a branch of Carphone warehouse there unless it's become a bookies, pound shop or charity shop or Polski sklep.

Edited by TT350

Bellends.

While selling me the phone "ohhh yeah if anything goes wrong, bring it back, we'll sort it there and then and if not then the samsung store is next door"

Reality:

"ooohhhhh we can't touch that mate. Google problem innit. Speak to dem blud an ders a skratch on it yeh, warranty void"

Edited by TT350

I can't quite understand why you're not getting very far with this, despite a commendable attitude. Probably some sort of wider conspiracy involving foreign nationals.

On the off chance it's not that, instead of stropping, why not try either the previously well recommended Samsung support, or possibly Google support.

I can't quite understand why you're not getting very far with this, despite a commendable attitude. Probably some sort of wider conspiracy involving foreign nationals.

On the off chance it's not that, instead of stropping, why not try either the previously well recommended Samsung support, or possibly Google support.

Pipe down Stu. I'm obviously a lot more diplomatic and mild mannered in store. But when I meet a brick wall post sale (I've been to 02, Samsung store and Carphone warehouse) I'm going to be a bit miffed.

And don't try to imply that I'm a racist or a nationalist, as I have plenty of friends amongst other nationalities and have dated Indian, Turkish and Hungarian girls.

So shut up. I'm stropping AFTER having been to all ports of call and been given no options.

So shut up. I'm stropping AFTER having been to all ports of call and been given no options.

Please remember to treat the Team here with respect, no matter how frustrated you are at your current phone problems.

If you've been to all ports of call, what did google say then?

No reply yet but google searches indicate it's not their issue either.

So thus far it's no ones fault and no one can fix it.

Edited by TT350

Please remember to treat the Team here with respect, no matter how frustrated you are at your current phone problems.

I will treat anyone with respect who isn't implying I'm a racist idiot swinging metaphorical fists around or dragging my knuckles along the floor.