Dished Wheels

jamiebridge

Hello,

Im looking for a change to my Rota GTRS, great wheels, i'm just a bit bored with them.

Im looking for something as dished as possible that will fit a 305z, and i prefer a matte finish to silver, 19" and i can get the arches rolled.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Also, how much would my GTRS be worth, they are 18" with mpss all round, perfect condition and plenty of tread, matte bronze.

4a31546d6d.jpg

Thanks.

I bought my GTRs 18 inch 8 width all round for my GT4 for £400 (newly refurbished) - maybe a good start point for pricing yours, take a punt on £500-£600 for the wheels plus extra for the tyres, £800-£900 all in maybe?

• Like 1

If you want a deep concave with a beautiful wheel style to boot, one of the best is the XXR 530 in the right fitment. Looks great on the Zed too. If it's a hundred dollar lip you're after, JR15s will get you close and also look good on the Z, imo...

JR15 on an S2000...(sorry about the size of this image)

15.jpg

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

Another option i have been looking at is to move the rears onto the front and get some gtr d's for the rear. Maybe get 11-12 inch. Would my 10j gtrs (currently on the rear) fit up front? Or would it rub?

Depends on the offset ;)

If i was to sell my gtrs and replace with a full set of gtr-d's what offsets would i need if i ran 18" - 12j rear and 18" 10j front? And would i need arch rolling?

This is what i'm after, just the spec on that site is incorrect as they wheels aren't available in that size. I have tried to contact who i thinks is the car, will see if i get a response.

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/275/wheel-offset-2004-nissan-350z-custom-rims

It does say there running spacers front and back.