GT/ST 04 SOLD SOLD SOLD

rickya

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers :teeth: Did it in a rush !!

£17,750 what do you reckon??

Looks a bit pricey to me, especially with newswseller putting his up at £17,200. :blush:

Will be sorry to see you move on... :(

True, but just seeing response, in no hurry yet! Iv got road tax/mot/service/insurance all for renewal in June so anytime before then I think. Will be importing a JDM MY06 Impreza STI Spec C in white, most probably through Litchfield Imports.

But dont worry I wont be leaving here!! Been on Scoobynet & another, not half as friendly as you lot!! So unfortunately you wont be getting rid of me :teeth: ps also I think in a couple of years I might be back to Nissan ownership with a used GTR 35 hopefully :D

Well Im itching to get down to Litchfield Imports & sort out the exact spec of my Spec C to be imported. Will have to pay them £500 deposit & then can take 6 to 8 weeks to ship once we'v found a good one. The whole process could take approx 12 weeks I reckon, inc sva; service; remap/rolling road. So before begining proceedings I would rather have the cash in the bank from the zed sale. Once I make my mind up I dont hang about!! :p

Ian from Litchfield was saying it shouldnt take long at all to find a grade 4.5 or 5 Sti Spec C in white, so its just a matter of selling my zed & then all systems are go :thumbs: ps though I dont want to end up with another car on my drive without selling the zed first :headhurt:

Well Im itching to get down to Litchfield Imports & sort out the exact spec of my Spec C to be imported. Will have to pay them £500 deposit & then can take 6 to 8 weeks to ship once we'v found a good one. The whole process could take approx 12 weeks I reckon, inc sva; service; remap/rolling road. So before begining proceedings I would rather have the cash in the bank from the zed sale. Once I make my mind up I dont hang about!! :p

Ian from Litchfield was saying it shouldnt take long at all to find a grade 4.5 or 5 Sti Spec C in white, so its just a matter of selling my zed & then all systems are go :thumbs:

Cool, sounds good :thumbs:

I'm like that too, very impulsive! I only wondered into the lambo dealers for a nose and then WHAM two weeks later I'm in one :lol:

One thing I would add is, have you seen the problems Newseller had/is having with selling his car that is very similar to yours? :blush:

What problems??

ZERO interest.... totally the wrong time of year to sell i reckon.. Anyone that did ring just wanted a bog standard 350z or were looking to pay peanuts.... I ended up letting a guy part ex a RX8 for my 53 GT Sunset... which im now trying to sell as well..lol..

What problems??

He had sunset import with nismo wing, TSW rims and nismo exhaust but struggled to sell which imo was down to the mods and colour :blush:

I really hope yours sells, where have you got it advertised? I sold both my zeds on eBay :)

Not good :(

Next week its going in Autotrader & I suppose maybe Ebay. But on ebay shall I put it at buy it now; or auction with reserve?? How did you sell yours on ebay Sarnie & how much commission do they charge for the sale??

Good luck with the sale mate, i had plenty of people interested in my DC5 and Zed but hardly any viewers. I found people on fleebay just email you with stupid offers, usually dealers. Contact norwich sports and classics. he may buy it off you.