UPREV ARC upgrades

Mark@Abbey m/s

Uprev have been developing some upgrades over the last 6 months for a number of the Nissan models they provide software for tuners to use.

At the moment this is for the 350Z Rev-Up and HR models and the 370Z models with cruise control fitted.

Current upgrades are 2-Step Launch Control, Flat-foot shifting, Rolling anti-lag, Burnout Mod.

Rolling Anti lag is only for the turbo cars.

We have seen some issues with 370Z's tuned with ECUTEK with the flat foot shift enabled where the VVEL (variable valve lift) so we advise customers to not have this enabled on Ecutek we would say the same with UPREV

Nothing has been released for the DE cars yet and the UK DE cars may not be able to have any of the ARC upgrades due to lack of space in the Eprom for the added code, we are still waiting for a definite answer from Uprev regards this but JDM De cars should be okay for the ARC upgrades.

At the moment with the US $ being so strong against the £ the ARC license will be £100-00 inc vat. If the ARC license is being added to a previously tuned car we charge £30-00 inc vat per ARC item added. We have to swop all the data across into a new Uprev CAL file and then the items need configuring and checking on the road.

Any questions ask away.

Thanks

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s
  • Like 1

Do you mean 350z RevUp engine Mark?.......

Is it possible and do you find much need/gains in raising the redline rpm via remap on the VQ35's

All the 350z motor's roll over power wise before hitting the stock rev limiter you will not get any gains from lifting the rev limiter on these motors.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Booked in on the 1st Feb.

1. Flat floor gear changes which on sprints/1/4 mile events will save precious time against the paddle shifters!

2. Burn out mod which while I'm not a hooligan I see this as a great tool for tyre warming before launching.

3. Pops and bangs on overun. I have no rational reason for this one but I recon with de-cats the car might sound awesome!

4. Dyno time to ensure all is well before the start of the season.

• Like 2

Booked in on the 1st Feb.

1. Flat floor gear changes which on sprints/1/4 mile events will save precious time against the paddle shifters!

2. Burn out mod which while I'm not a hooligan I see this as a great tool for tyre warming before launching.

3. Pops and bangs on overun. I have no rational reason for this one but I recon with de-cats the car might sound awesome!

4. Dyno time to ensure all is well before the start of the season.

Pops and bangs #becauseweareallbigkidsandsoweshouldbelol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So if i already have the uprev, I can pay £30 to get pops and bangs added?

Pops and bangs don't need a ARC license but I not added pops and bangs to a 370Z running Uprev software, all the 370Z we now tune use the ECUTEK software.

I imagine it can be done but will need sometime to have a figure out what the best way is to encourage a little pops and bangs. I will need to transfer transfer the Tuned data over to the new ROM file thou.