[SOLD]Nismo Titanium Gear Knob

delz0r

Nismo Titanium Gear Knob ( The expensive one )

This was one of my favourite mods, used for a little over two years. Nicer shift feel and looks very good - does not look "modified" looks like a factory option when fitted.

I ordered this from the states 2 years ago, it's since been discontinued but I paid around $180 + import duty + shipping at the time.

It is in good condition, the little black line on the gate diagram to reverse is no longer black. This could easily be filled in with paint. Also comes with the 5 speed shift diagram too for other Nissan cars.

I'm looking for £120.

30507663143_faa288467d_c.jpg

An older image of it fitted:

12901976233_88844d098a_c.jpg

• Like 2

Ooh I'm very tempted for this. How easy are they to fit? And is it £120 delivered? Thanks

Really easy just twist off the old one(might need some elbow grease) and twist the new one on.

Price includes postage but not PayPal fees.

When removing and replacing gear knobs do make sure to not allow the shaft to take the strain, you should secure the shaft with something (molegrips with padding so not to scratch the shaft) so the strain is not passed down into the transmission.

Well, something like that anyway, again there are a few posts on this somewhere...

When removing and replacing gear knobs do make sure to not allow the shaft to take the strain, you should secure the shaft with something (molegrips with padding so not to scratch the shaft) so the strain is not passed down into the transmission.

Well, something like that anyway, again there are a few posts on this somewhere...

Glad you answered my question before I asked it, mine is getting swapped out soon. So pop off the surround, grip shaft and twist off. Anti-clockwise I assume ?