Local 370Z nicked

longsh07

Probably a lost cause but a 370Z owner whose car I see regularly has had it nicked from Dunstable.

Thieves broke into his house early this morning and took the keys, jewellery, and the car.

Reg is BD51 CAM

Mods, I know the policy for posting registrations but given the situation thought it was necessary. By all means remove if required.

No idea if it will be found written off or broken for parts but would be worth keeping an eye out, especially for the wheels!

https://www.facebook.com/keri.else/posts/10154670504324882?pnref=story

15134729_10154670497704882_5428058658823972120_n.jpg?oh=f02136d8d978b0a45ba38c5ca54ac389&oe=58BA4104

Dam that's annoying but I take it nobody was hurt when the burglars struck?! That's the main thing.

Not sure I'd want it back after the thieves have ragged it but fingers crossed for the owner that he gets the outcome he wants and the thieves get what's coming to them. :boxing:;)

If it was the car specifically that they were after then they may have been watching them for a while to see what their habits were. Could be though that they just got lucky and took the car as a bonus on top of the other stuff they stole.

Either way probably a good thing that nobody was home. Possessions can be replaced but someones life can't be.

When you say broke in early in the morning I'm assuming that it was when the family were in the house still sleeping :scare:

When I was about 15 this happened to us.

Single mum with us 3 kids they thought no risks.

We woke up and everything was gone.

Car tv washing machine fridge.....even the kettle!

The thought of intruders while you're sleeping is way more disturbing than the loss of a car.

Hope that wasn't the case this time.