Big Hello From A Subaru Person

Yep yep, glad you understand where im coming from aha. An Elise is one of my dream cars, prices are on the up and up now though

Yep I day dream over Lotus on & off but lately been looking at the VX220's as a cheaper alternative. Just not sure I could live with it as a daily driver so it would have to be a second car which at the moment I can't afford to do.

Still thought I'd mention them as they seem to be a fairly good alternative to an Elise. ;)

Welcome to the forum Chris, lots of members on here have gone from a Subaru to a 350Z myself included, although I am lucky enough to own both, a white 54 reg impreza sti spec c wr ltd and a black 06 350Z GT coupe, I have owned the spec c for 6 years now and the 350Z since feb, the intention when I bought the 350Z was to sell the spec c but I just cant do it, so for now I'm running both. :)

Welcome.

I've had an import classic, a bugeye Wrx a standard Wrx classic and a legacy Gtb. I've only had my Z since Sunday but I do find it far more engaging than any of the Scoobies were. I'm not sure how it will compare track wise but I certainly wouldn't go back to another Impreza.