the dreaded phone call

stuey

my deepest condolences to you and your immediate family suffering this loss.

Stay strong and support your family at this time..this incident is part of life and it is something you have to face today or tomorrow... so chin up mate..

Once again my condolences to you.

Bobby

thank you all so much for your kind messages..............they mean so much to us....

this is no doubt the hardest thing that we have to go through...........

it makes you realise that no matter how much we love our cars....bikes... houses......jobs.... or wotever............ its people that are important....... ..

many thanks guys and girls............. :)

thank you all so much for your kind messages..............they mean so much to us....

this is no doubt the hardest thing that we have to go through...........

it makes you realise that no matter how much we love our cars....bikes... houses......jobs.... or wotever............ its people that are important....... ..

many thanks guys and girls............. :)

Well said stuey, hope you holding up okay mate :console:

Hey buddy, so sorry to hear this. Keep strong and they do say time is a healer. Which i believe to be true. Having lost my Uncle before Christmas everyone in my family still cant believe he has gone, however he isnt, he is still here living in our hearts and living in you. That is something that no one no matter what can take from you. Treasure it and he will always be there.