Anyone visited here.

Payco

Looks like a great place to visit and would definitely enjoy seeing some pics please. ;)

I've been to Florida before but it was way back in the early 90's so a lot's changed there I'm sure. If you have a chance and don't mind a short drive, Busch Gardens in Tampa is really worth visiting imo.

Link: http://www.seaworldparks.co.uk/our-parks/busch-gardens/?gclid=COf75_jAnNACFUW4GwodJk8Pxg

;)

GM. Done Busch gardens many times, great place. We are on a drive this time. I-Drive, St Petes Beach, Naples, Vero Beach and Daytona. Will be back on here in December. Bye for now. :teeth:

GM. Done Busch gardens many times, great place. We are on a drive this time. I-Drive, St Petes Beach, Naples, Vero Beach and Daytona. Will be back on here in December. Bye for now. :teeth:

Well have a good time. :D

Oh and this may or may not be your type of thing but if you haven't maybe try a visit to a gun range. I did and it was an experience I'll never forget especially as it's something you will never get to do here in Britain. ;)

• Like 1

Well have a good time. :D

Oh and this may or may not be your type of thing but if you haven't maybe try a visit to a gun range. I did and it was an experience I'll never forget especially as it's something you will never get to do here in Britain. ;)

Definitely. I spent a whole day in a gun store firing range, using an MP5 was a real experience. The Beretta wasn't bad either :teeth:

• Like 1