CONGRATULATIONS DONALD TRUMP.

Bandit

It is truly staggering, but not just that, it's the way the world is going.

Greece, 4 years ago in deep crisis voted for a government that did not exist when the crisis began.

They then voted against a bailout packet that would have saved them

Then the Brits in a fit of unbelievable selfishness and pent up anarchy voted to leave the Euro, an institution that we have been a founding member of for over 40 years, but when the going got tough, the Brits just walked out and gave up. Truth is, as we all know, half the people who voted exit just wanted to make a statement, never thought it would happen. Lesson in there for all of us.

Then the Americans voted Trump.

Hey, at least the Russians will be happy. Until Trump bombs the ever loving @*!# out of Syria.

:snack:

We are living in the age that will be marked as the age in which democracy failed. Too much diversity, too much choice and poor education standards have led us here, where we deserve to be. I give the human race 200 more years, tops.

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 2

Really? You're happy that a racist, mysoginstic man-child is going to get his hands on the nuclear codes? It's truly staggering that so many Americans were suckered by his lies.

Atleast hes less likely to go to war than clinton

• Like 3

Really? You're happy that a racist, mysoginstic man-child is going to get his hands on the nuclear codes? It's truly staggering that so many Americans were suckered by his lies.

How'd you work that out? Not disputing it, just curious?

How'd you work that out? Not disputing it, just curious?

1) clinton has already shown a heavy interest in a no fly zone over syria which would mean having to go to war with russia and syria to hold control (the US miltary have even stated this to her that there is no 'no fly zone' without conflict and she didnt seem bothered)

2) she has received money from company's which supply the US with artillery and war vehicles call it a sponsorship to go to war

3) she was one of the big backers of the Iraq war

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

We are living in the age that will be marked as the age in which democracy failed. Too much diversity, too much choice and poor education standards have led us here, where we deserve to be. I give the human race 200 more years, tops.

Cannot say I disagree. Hillary Clinton is no better than Trump, and represented every thing wrong with 'democracy' as it stands, so something needed to change. All we need now is the mass realisation the whole global banking/finance sector is built on a loans/lies/greed.

Time to build a underground bunker me thinks :).

Edited by gangzoom

He's less openly critical of Russia perhaps but with his anti-Islam rhetoric and spouting off about 'destroying IS' I imagine he'd be quite happy to put boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria. The guys a total liability but I imagine in reality very little will change, it's the same group of people, just with a potato the top.

I appreciate those points, but I believe we are on a less stable platform with Trump. Trump is a child and will do something stupid in Syria to **** off the Russians and we'll be in the same boat anyway. Trump has also promised to invest 'significantly more than currently' in the US military machine. He's planing on cracking some heads too for sure.

P.S. Why is p.i.s.s. in the profanity filter, it's not even profane, it's just slang?

Edited by Aashenfox