New shed

NeilMH

BMW 318i SE auto with 74k on clock and perfect service history. Nothing much to say about it really other than it was £720 on Ebay (42 bids, I bid with 13 seconds to go). Only minor cosmetic issues which I can sort easily. Not terribly exciting but you can get quite a lot of car for your money B)

IMG_0494_zpslqbxawh4.jpg

top shedding. its old bmws that really make me wonder why I spend ten times that amount on a car that's only a few years newer. and 74k is obviously really low mileage, should continue running for a good few years no problems!

*goes off to search classifieds, again*

• Like 1

:headhurt: good luck with it ... hope this turns out to be a good deal as the ones my mates had over the years were packed of issues ....

We'll have to see but the service history is spectacularly good - right in accordance with the BMW schedule including brake fluid and coolant changes, all the Inspection II stuff on target and even things like a diff oil change thrown in for good measure. It will probably now blow up this afternoon :scare:

top shedding. its old bmws that really make me wonder why I spend ten times that amount on a car that's only a few years newer. and 74k is obviously really low mileage, should continue running for a good few years no problems!

*goes off to search classifieds, again*

I am obsessed by looking at Ebay and trying to perfect the art of spotting a good car/advert. I am also amazed by looking at Spares and Repairs cars and how easily people give up on an existing car with relatively minor problems (often because another one has arrived). If I had more time available I would love to buy some of them.

That's how to shed

Never understand why people buy crappy French hatchbacks for a cheap daily

I'm afraid I have to agree, although in the past I have owned a Peugeot 304 (quite good for it's time) and a 2CV (huge fun and a constant surprise). Neither of those were hatchbacks though :p

I brought a vectra as I needed a car quick after the 1 I had blew up 😤 but it was my money pit brought it for £525 ploughed £850 into it then decided to cut my losses and only sold it for £500 aarrgghh 😱😤😤😤

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I brought a vectra as I needed a car quick after the 1 I had blew up 😤 but it was my money pit brought it for £525 ploughed £850 into it then decided to cut my losses and only sold it for £500 aarrgghh 😱😤😤😤

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vauxhalls have been very bad news for me twice. I feel your pain.

does it have any toys, or is it poverty spec? i'll only award full shedding marks if its got leather, a/c, electric windows, cd changer and so on ;)

I didn't want leather seats (for several reasons). However as it's an SE it has multi CD changer, Automatic Climate control, Electric Windows, ESC, 5 speed auto - what does that score me in total.........7/10 maybe? No cruise control. Apart from oil change I have been able to sort out the minor issues via EBay purchases - totalling around £41.