Parking Light Replacement

Strudul

I went for LEDs as a replacement but don't go too cheap, the first set I bought fell apart into the light.

Plus one. ;)

The ones I first bought were cheap and also claiming to be "Cree LEDs" but they actually failed after only around 6 months. In the end I went for "Canbus" error free LED's from a UK seller on eBay which were still on the car when I sold it. Similar to the ones below...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-BRIGHTEST-T10-CAR-BULBS-LED-ERROR-FREE-CANBUS-15-SMD-WHITE-W5W-501-SIDE-LIGHT-/281930573720?hash=item41a45f2798:g:2HQAAOSw~OVWuOW9

They don't look very good inside the headlight in the day like some might but they were really bright at night so I was pleased. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Like that site longsh07. :thumbs:

Always found it a bit more reliable than eBay specials.

Had really good results with their own brand halogen "xenon effect" bulbs too

EDIT: I've heard a lot of people say "xenon effect" last half as long as normal yellowish bulbs and the big brands like to charge an arm and a leg for them. ABD's were half the price when I bought them. I can cope with half the life if they are also half the price.

Edited by longsh07

• 6 months later...