Reading Jap Meet (monthly) - 16th March

Chris`I

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been out with the roof down, Lovely here. Will catch you guys later in the year. B)

Dont rub it in :rant::p

Still a fair bit of blue sky here in Blasingsmoke, not sure about up the road in Reading

Well all I can say was it was NICE and wet :)

Didn't stop raining all evening but was still a good meet. 6 cars showed up so a slightly better turn out and 3fiddy got some pics :)

Chris! disappointment, although we will all probably have the flu by tomorrow now ;)

Well all I can say was it was NICE and wet :)

Didn't stop raining all evening but was still a good meet. 6 cars showed up so a slightly better turn out and 3fiddy got some pics :)

Chris! disappointment, although we will all probably have the flu by tomorrow now ;)

Sorry dude, I was just unlocking the car when the heavens opened! In all honesty I didnt think anyone would show, and in my defence I had 3 days off last week with a stonking cold :blush: At least with this meet it gets better throughout the year with the nights getting lighter and the weather getting better :thumbs:

Think we got 7 in the end. Good to see the guys that turned up, hoe we get some sunshine and a few more next time...

I think with 7 Zeds we were the most popular turn out!! Well apart from the Supras and Mitsi's but there were prob about 7 of each of them to!

Catch you all soon, was good to chat in the human form rather than virtually!

Mark

Yeah so long as the weather is good. Cant beleive that every night this week the sun has been out in Blazingsmoke, but the one night we wanted to do something it lashed it down. Hardly a cloud in the sky atm :rant: