Reading Jap Meet (monthly) - 16th March

Chris`I

Feet have just thawed out.......... Mental note, never turn up to a meet in winter wearing a suit and work shoes.

Good to meet you guys too and looking forward to the next one.... Oh and Jay, we know what yout having done to your car.... Not sure pink is the best colour though... ;)

Yeah, didnt the guy say it was dayglo?! Like the Sumo zed but no where near as quick :scare:

Good to meet you all chaps, been a bit of a loaner before when I've been. Shoud definately make it a regular, even if it is just in the warmer months.

I would have taken my DSLR for piccies and my RC drifter if the missus hadnt been late and I wasnt rushed :dry:

Roll on next month and our secret squirrel plan ;)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feet have just thawed out.......... Mental note, never turn up to a meet in winter wearing a suit and work shoes.

Good to meet you guys too and looking forward to the next one.... Oh and Jay, we know what yout having done to your car.... Not sure pink is the best colour though... ;)

:lol::blush: what guy?

Yeh he did say Dayglow Pink but Jay was on the phone every 5 mins changing his mind between Baby Pink, Fushia and Dayglow pink.... ;)

Are we talking about zedrush jay? :blush:

Have we got you worried? The guy that is doing your car was at the meet yesterday and telling us all about it. Said the clutch is shot too cos of your granny shifting :lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Won't be able to make this one as I will be in Horsham, so will see you at the April one.

Have a good en!

Thats a shame mate, but theres always next month!

I'm not sure if I can make it yet, might have to pick the missus up from her hols, or she may be gettng dropped off by her mate. Either way I will try and make it. If not the MLR chaps are very friendly! :thumbs:

Won't be able to make this one as I will be in Horsham, so will see you at the April one.

Have a good en!

Thats a shame mate, but theres always next month!

I'm not sure if I can make it yet, might have to pick the missus up from her hols, or she may be gettng dropped off by her mate. Either way I will try and make it. If not the MLR chaps are very friendly! :thumbs:

wont make this one but there at the next one :thumbs:

Car is in a very stripped back state. I cleansed, clayed and first level polished at the weekend and is in the garage waiting for next polish and sealant. Then wax. And it goes off for some toys on Saturday so not going to make it! :blush:

• 4 weeks later...