Reading Jap Meet (monthly) - 16th March

Chris`I

We've got more for this than we have Donny! :surrender:

For some reason, no one likes the Donny show. I for one never fancied it either when I had my zeds :blush:

Was it a Donington and include track time?

And how many people can say they have been t even say why they don't want to go?

And how many people spend so much time and effort on their cars but then don't want to try and keep interest in the car outside of the club? :)

I don't remember if it was a Donnington that included track time. If it was, then that probably would of put me off too as I was never really interested in tracking the zed for fear of pranging it. I only did the TG one as I was the only car there.

Also, I've never been to a cricket match but I don't have to go to know I wouldn't enjoy it. :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got more for this than we have Donny! :surrender:

For some reason, no one likes the Donny show. I for one never fancied it either when I had my zeds :blush:

Was it a Donington and include track time?

And how many people can say they have been t even say why they don't want to go?

And how many people spend so much time and effort on their cars but then don't want to try and keep interest in the car outside of the club? :)

I don't remember if it was a Donnington that included track time. If it was, then that probably would of put me off too as I was never really interested in tracking the zed for fear of pranging it. I only did the TG one as I was the only car there.

Also, I've never been to a cricket match but I don't have to go to know I wouldn't enjoy it. :)

I understand what you are saying bud, but I find it a bit sad that so many people are on here, know so much about the car, and take so much time to keep them as good as possible and then don't show it to others.

As for the cricket match, I fear you could be cutting your nose off to spite your face, you won't have a better drinking session!!! ;):lol:

Alright guys, back on track! Meet tonight @ 7.30pm around the MLR chaps somewhere. Watch out for a little 1/10th scale 350z with flashing lights flying wround, if you crunch it, you owe me a new one :p

Weather will be clear but chilly, so wrap up warm!

Have you seent he sort of RC I mean?? You know the sort, your parents know that you like 'those Nissan 350's' so you get any model going. Which is lovely, but this RC gets stuck on gravel!! :lol:

It does have changeable wheels and flashing headlights though!! :teeth:B)

My neice bought one like that!

She duped my dad as he pointed out that there was a car like Uncle Stewys on the shelf in Tesco. She (4 years old) said it wasn't because it was silver. She found a blue one and made him buy it! :lol:

He was gutted as she stopped playing with her toy red SL (mini grandads car) to play with the Zed (mini Uncles car!)

Haha yeah guess so. I want to try and get more people into 1/10 scale drifitng, its good fun. Hopefully if it takes off, we could have a few comps at the Reading meets :teeth:

HPI Sprint 2 Drift is what I have. Already ordered loads of parts for it, locked up the rear diff, fittied new tyres, just waiting on some more bits and bobs for it and I'll post up a thread about it :thumbs:

[/url]

Just seen your messages! :lol: I would have loved to have come up but spent the evening in the garage working on the car! I'm kinda on a deadline at the moment so trying to cram in as much as I can. Will be there next month if the car's not in the bodyshop :thumbs:

Feet have just thawed out.......... Mental note, never turn up to a meet in winter wearing a suit and work shoes.

Good to meet you guys too and looking forward to the next one.... Oh and Jay, we know what yout having done to your car.... Not sure pink is the best colour though... ;)