May 2010 - Tues 18th

Jun 2010 - Tues 15th

Jul 2010 - Tues 20th

Aug 2010 - Tues 17th

Sept 2010 - Tues 21st

Oct 2010 - Tues 19th

Nov 2010 - Tues 16th

Dec 2010 - Tues 21st

Its held in the Comet car park just by the footie stadium. Meet up is officially held from 7pm-9pm.

Be good to see you there :thumbs:

Scoll to the last page to see latest update, this thread has been running every month for quite some time!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing doing at the moment so weather permitting am there. :thumbs:

Want to meet beforehand and arrive in convoy?

Where abouts are you coming from? I'm convoying with my mate in his Evo, we'll be coming from Basingstoke on the A33 if theres a conveient place to meet on the way :thumbs:

All good for me. :thumbs:

I will be going back roads there so can meet wherever. What sort of time are people planning on being there? Last few times people have turned up for about half an hour, every half an hour so we only ever had one or two Zeds there at any one time.

I would say there is normally a core of about 80-100 cars and possibly 150+ over the course of the event. Not huge but some nice cars get rolled out for it.

MA Developments is not far so they always tend to bring something bonkers.

Google maps link of meet location

I'll check with my mate what time he's planning on going up as I did arrange it with him originally. I tell him to get the MLR to save us a bit of space :teeth:

If you guys fancy meeting up and convoying in then there is a nice big layby just on the A33 just south of Reading. You'd need to come off the M4 at Jnct11, head down the road a few miles to the next rounderbout and swing a 180 on yourself and come back. Its just before the petrol station you passed on the way out (Google maps link of layby)

What time will you be there Chris?

Just pinged an email off to my mate to see what time he's been thinking of heading up. I have proposed a time of being there as 7:30pm (we'll leave home about 7pm).

Sound good people? :teeth:

Are we just going to meet there or convoy in?

Just pinged an email off to my mate to see what time he's been thinking of heading up. I have proposed a time of being there as 7:30pm (we'll leave home about 7pm).

7.30 should be fine, I can do either but can always join a convoy if there are a few of us. :thumbs:

7.30 should be fine, I can do either but can always join a convoy if there are a few of us. :thumbs:

Without trawling through the previous posts, it looks like its just me and you. My MLR mate has just emailed back to say 7.30pm meet up should be fine. Probably easier to just meet there. Find the MLR lot if you get there before as thats where I'll park up. Theres usually a reasonable turnout on their behalf so should be easy to see! :thumbs:

We've got more for this than we have Donny! :surrender:

For some reason, no one likes the Donny show. I for one never fancied it either when I had my zeds :blush:

Was it a Donington and include track time?

And how many people can say they have been t even say why they don't want to go?

And how many people spend so much time and effort on their cars but then don't want to try and keep interest in the car outside of the club? :)