WANTED... set of origional headlights for my prefacelift 350z

Chris.sawyer1990

New to this forum as i have just purchased my first zed. However, unfortunatly someone has decided to put aftermarket head and tail lights which are awful so im now on the look out for some origionals. Not even sure if the 54plate which i have can have the xenon lights? Any help would be grately apreciated. Chris

Moved this Chris to the wanted area & merged your other thread too.

For good quality used units you could try zmanalex or Emperor Tuning and for new you could see if Clark Motorsport can help. ;)

zmanalex: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/

Emperor Tuning: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/232-emperor-tuning/

Clark Motorsport: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/207-clark-motorsport/

Welcome aboard btw. :thumbs:

• Like 2

You mean like the pic below?

Reason I'm asking is because I've recently been getting into headlights (weird interest I know :lol: ) so might be interesting in buying them off you, assuming you wana sell them after.

Also in terms of pics, most people use PhotoBucket. A guide can be found here :)

20160229_143610_zpsqfeud39t.jpg

Yes thats along the lines of the lights on my car. Think the one in the pic has got the halos which mine hasn't. Im just hoping that they are plug and play units so the loom hasn't been attacked. Well once i find some and get them fitted etc the others will be up for sail along with the chrome rear lights if your interested.

Yes thats along the lines of the lights on my car. Think the one in the pic has got the halos which mine hasn't. Im just hoping that they are plug and play units so the loom hasn't been attacked. Well once i find some and get them fitted etc the others will be up for sail along with the chrome rear lights if your interested.

Yeah I'd be interested. Let me know - I'll keep an eye out for your sales thread as well.

Also, I doubt they would have messed around with the car-side harness. From what I've seen, these are meant to be plug 'n play. Mine were plug 'n play, but the previous owner had cut off the OEM headlight connector and plonked it on these. Not sure why :shrug:

Newbie question how do you know where im from? Lol my car has the bumper reflectors changed for led units also, these will be going aswell i think as they look rediculous. They are brighter than the bloody sun! Looked on ebay and someone spent £100 on then at some point... madness!

Newbie question how do you know where im from? Lol my car has the bumper reflectors changed for led units also, these will be going aswell i think as they look rediculous. They are brighter than the bloody sun! Looked on ebay and someone spent £100 on then at some point... madness!

Once you take those off you'll be able to sell those on here providing you meet the criteria for what you're selling & follow all the rules in the relevant sub section.

Someone will buy those for definite. ;)

You may find the wiring is cut if your car isn't an import. UKDM cars have a different plug, 8 pin IIRC. All the aftermarket lights I found have a 6 pin plug so have to be chopped to fit UK models

Edited by ZedManTID

Just out of curiosity, do people actually cut up the harness on the car side? Isn't it easier / better to do so on the side of the headlight connector?

Not sure if I'm missing something, but it seems crazy to do it on the car side! :scare:

Edited by Hodaka