TYRES NEEDED where to buy

teejay

I've always gone with my local fitter as once you add fitting ..... There's bugger all difference (usually)

Most of the online places I've used include fitting in their prices and have a selection of local fitters who will do it.

For me I wouldn't go with the cheapest if I had to use a fitter I didn't know.

So many people myself included have had rims damaged by fitters with a casual attitude it's stress I don't need.

As long as the price was not extortionate I'd rather order the tyres and take them to the fitter of my choice.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Try http://www.mytyres.co.uk

Always good prices and they have deals with a number of local fitters to whose premises they will deliver the tyres. You can buy a fitting voucher online so you know the total cost up front and you don't have to haggle with the local place. I bought my current set of tyres for the 370z (Falken Azenis) from them and they were cheapest I could find online.

They offered three local fitters in Aberdeen, one of which is a family owned garage with a known good rep, so that's where I went. All very efficient.