This months Evo magazine

Davectr

Wonder if there's some video of that online somewhere... :dry:B)

what the one of it wrecking in like 2004 at stupid speed

Yep and there is another one when the pulley wheel breaks on it at high speed too but luckily that time he managed to bring the car to a safe stop.

Unlike this time... :surrender::byebye:

Before I opened the thread I knew it would feature a Pork. That's why I stopped my subscription.

Erm, is that not a 350 in the picture?

Yep. :shrug::lol:

Is that the fault of Porsche though? Gone are the days when they produced the odd dodgy car (996 anyone? Or the 2.5l Boxster?), now everything they make is impeccable and pretty much class leading from a driving POV. As a sporty manufacturer, they really have no equals, not at the price points they aim at.

I love the new TT, but over a Cayman? No. X5/6M over a Cayenne TT? God no. F-Type over the 911? To be different and to have a v8 then maybe, but otherwise I couldn't. Hell, the new Pananera isn't even ugly any more! :lol:

I know I'm biased, but go find a manufacturer that delivers so much from every car in the range. Porsche also offer so much more access than other companies to Evo, hence the overexposure. I'm not saying I disagree with you guys that Evo has too much Porsche, as it does and even I'm bored of it, but I dont think that's either the fault of Evo nor Porsche.

If you want a really good read that encompasses more than just sports cars, and goes deeper in the industry with some proper good exclusives, go pick up a copy of Car. They have access to stuff like you would not believe, and the quality of their copy is exceptional. :thumbs:

Is that the fault of Porsche though? Gone are the days when they produced the odd dodgy car (996 anyone? Or the 2.5l Boxster?), now everything they make is impeccable and pretty much class leading from a driving POV. As a sporty manufacturer, they really have no equals, not at the price points they aim at.

I love the new TT, but over a Cayman? No. X5/6M over a Cayenne TT? God no. F-Type over the 911? To be different and to have a v8 then maybe, but otherwise I couldn't. Hell, the new Pananera isn't even ugly any more! :lol:

I know I'm biased, but go find a manufacturer that delivers so much from every car in the range. Porsche also offer so much more access than other companies to Evo, hence the overexposure. I'm not saying I disagree with you guys that Evo has too much Porsche, as it does and even I'm bored of it, but I dont think that's either the fault of Evo nor Porsche.

If you want a really good read that encompasses more than just sports cars, and goes deeper in the industry with some proper good exclusives, go pick up a copy of Car. They have access to stuff like you would not believe, and the quality of their copy is exceptional. :thumbs:

Dan backing Porsche

In other news water found out to be wet

Love ya Dan 😚

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1