Spacers Question

RS8055

Sorry if it's been covered already, but I didn't manage to find anything on this.

I am running a stock suspension, and stock Rays from the GT pack on my 350z DE.

If I were to fit 25mm front and 30mm rear spacers, would that cause any issues? Has anyone done that with my kind of setup?

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably no need to go 25/30 on stock wheels and suspension. I could understand if you were lowered with wide rims and going for the stance award, but 20/25 is more than enough for the Zed on Rays and is tried and tested as being fine.

Only reason is that I need to go with either H&R or Eibach spacers. It's an urgent purchase, and I'd prefer to not have to spend £200+ on new ones. I managed to source a pair of 25mm and a pair of 30mm... that's the only reason as I'm struggling to find a pair of 20mm... :S

Just need to know that there would be no issues with fitment of 30mm on the rears

20mm Front and 25mm rear is the common and preferred choice. Plus you can lower the car on springs on this sized spacer without issues.

And there are a set up for sale in the classifieds: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/110380-tarmac-sportz-2x-20mm-2x-25mm-wheel-spacers/

Those are unfortunately useless to me as I need them to be absolutely either Eibach or H&R (tuv approved).

Also I have no plans to lower the car. So I am just wondering if 30mm at the rear would cause any issues on my current setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got 25/30mm and always have. First car had it on 30mm lowered Eibachs, current HR has it on Tein springs and both looked great. I hate 'stance' and it looks nothing like it, so that's good.

For OEM suspension though, 25/30 may be a little much. Lowering just tucks the wheels in nicely for 25/30mm