Pic 2

1/4

f4.5

ISO 100

Pic 3

1/25

f4.5

ISO 100

The colours look different on the tablet compared to the camera display but I suppose that's always the case.

I used a halogen tripod as a light source and a tripod for the camera.

Edited by HEADPHONES

Nice start.

The picture will look a whole lot more impressive if you change the background... Try going out on a clear night and see if you can get a well illuminated car AND see the stars. Or park it in a layby and try to capture other cars tail lights as long red blurs in the background.

Nice start.

The picture will look a whole lot more impressive if you change the background... Try going out on a clear night and see if you can get a well illuminated car AND see the stars. Or park it in a layby and try to capture other cars tail lights as long red blurs in the background.

I did mention to him about "trail lights" which I think he's going to have a go at soon. ;)

I'd have put your lights on the Zed HEADPHONES just to give a bit more illumination plus the rear LED's would have looked so much better illuminated. B):teeth:

Sounds like a plan veeg33.

I'm pretty flexible up until Friday 12 Aug.

I'll PM you my number and you can let me know when you're free :thumbs:

If I remember correctly, your wife and kids are in HK visiting their grandparents? Maybe next Friday evening? Hopefully it will be dark enough.