Rota Grid Bronze - Price

RS8055

So I was just wondering what people's opinions were of the used price for these. I have no pics, but have been assured that they are in very good condition. Price is £550 for all 4 wheels (not including tyres).

Wheels are:

Rota Grid Bronze

5x114.3

2x 9.5x18 et20

2x 10x18 et15

I am not wheel expert, so what would the fitment be like and would I need spacers to have them sitting nicely? If so, what size spacers?

Also, tyre sizes required and if the price of £550 is good providing the condition is as new?

Cheers,

Ryan

Honestly wouldn't be choosing 18" grids over your Rays. I don't think Grids in 18's are deep dish, so they just look like a more angular set or Rays anyway without the 3 dots.

The price is good however, providing they are in good condition, but I would hold out for 19's :)

• Like 1

could always buy my red JR3s ;)

12028835_10206574911985251_4444183248939999396_o.jpg

Yeah I saw those... only trouble is that I live over in Luxembourg. These Rotas that came up for sale are over here too which is very convenient... but if I had a choice, i'd get your JR3s... I think the red would looks cool on my GM Zed. But GLWTS :thumbs:

• Like 1

For me if going aftermarket wheels on the ukdm 350z, you have to go bigger than OE RAYS. 18' Grids just aren't enough rim to fill the 350z arches with a 40 profile tyre. 19's i think look great on a 350z :D

For me if going aftermarket wheels on the ukdm 350z, you have to go bigger than OE RAYS. 18' Grids just aren't enough rim to fill the 350z arches with a 40 profile tyre. 19's i think look great on a 350z :D

18s for go, 19s for show. :D

• Like 1

if 18's are for GO, why move to a heavier wheel.............

Exactly my opinion... sure 19s look nicer, but I prefer speed!

His point is that 18" grids and tyres will be at least 4kg heavier EACH, therefore negating the faster fact.

His point is that 18" grids and tyres will be at least 4kg heavier EACH, therefore negating the faster fact.

although the extra tire width might well allow for faster corner taking

although the extra tire width might well allow for faster corner taking

Possibly, but it's only 8% more road contact compared to an estimated 20%+ weight.

I'm also looking to know how these would fit without spacers. Would they sit near enough flush to the arches? For example, I needed to use spacers s(20mm front and 25mm rear) for my OEM Rays. If I could achieve same fitment as that with these Rotas, I'd be happy!

Front: 9.5J ET20

Rear: 10J ET15

I'm also looking to know how these would fit without spacers. Would they sit near enough flush to the arches? For example, I needed to use spacers s(20mm front and 25mm rear) for my OEM Rays. If I could achieve same fitment as that with these Rotas, I'd be happy!

Front: 9.5J ET20

Rear: 10J ET15

Pretty much perfect fitment right there.

If your looking at Grids why not buy the real deal, my te37's, light and wider for decent tyres, pretty easy to get them done in bronze if thats your bag ;)