Best no drone exhaust

Chris141084

After all these posts for the ARK I'm very very tempted!! Think it'll be either the ARK or the invida. ARK is winning for now tho

Where abouts are you located? Could meet up if we are close/going to any meets :)

I live in Conisbrough, Doncaster. I have got any meets planned but could meet up if your not too far away :-)

Im in Surrey so miles away!

After all these posts for the ARK I'm very very tempted!! Think it'll be either the ARK or the invida. ARK is winning for now tho

Where abouts are you located? Could meet up if we are close/going to any meets :)

I live in Conisbrough, Doncaster. I have got any meets planned but could meet up if your not too far away :-)

Im in Surrey so miles away!

No two minute drive that one mate, thanks for the offer tho :-)

Got the motordyne tdx2 on mine, I have the ART pipes aswell but you would still get a sweet sound with zero drone without them. Definitely worth trying to hear some systems in the flesh as nearly all cameras struggle to pick up on the true sound!

Good luck with your search and be sure to share what you end up getting!

As others have said it is hard to define drone.

I bought an Invidia Gemini system from Torqen in the recent Group buy.

Running this with OEM cats it has a nice deep resonant tone with no rasp.

It is considerably louder than the OEM JDM exhaust it replaced, and is audible over any tyre noise motorway cruising at 3000 revs.

I run Continental Sport contact 5 tyres rated at 73 decibels (MPSS are rated at 71db).

It's all relative, and unlike a full fast road tuned Ford engine kit car I once built, the Invidia doesn't make little old ladies dive into shop doorways at their bus stop when I drive past :)

Hi excellent choice, my cobra resonated is about 2 months olds now and the hard edgy drone at low revs have quietened down nicely to a sweet hum . I believe this is due to the carbon build-up. :D I must admit it give a great sound when you boot it :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...