Best no drone exhaust

Chris141084

Fancy posting a link to the solution for our mismatch? 😊

Gonna bother me even more now youve mentioned it

I used a guide on here, hardest part is getting the cluster out of the bumber if im honest, the actual removing bit is easy.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22312-how-to-clear-out-uk-oem-fog-light/

This is how mine looks now:

nxew0o.jpg

Is there a cure for the rusty bolt look of the ARK by the way? Really lets it down in my opinion.

Fancy posting a link to the solution for our mismatch? ������

Gonna bother me even more now youve mentioned it

I used a guide on here, hardest part is getting the cluster out of the bumber if im honest, the actual removing bit is easy.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22312-how-to-clear-out-uk-oem-fog-light/

This is how mine looks now:

nxew0o.jpg

Is there a cure for the rusty bolt look of the ARK by the way? Really lets it down in my opinion.

Thanks!

The bolts on the tips?

Thanks!

The bolts on the tips?

Yeah you can see them at the bottom of my photo. They are starting to go rusty, let the system down :(

Mine did the same, bought a couple of marine stainless button bolts and nyloc bolts, looks much better now. As well as being rust free the button bolts look tidier. They were only a couple of quid off the bay.

The cure for the ARK is very simple you need to switch them around so the bolts are pointing down not up into the can, looks much better and they will not rust.

Edited by Payco

I have the resonated catback and does not drone in my opinion as I use the car as a daily driver. I hasten to add though that the drone is relative to individuals as what constitutes a drone to someone else may be music to me.

Also I would say listen to the exhaust in person (if you have any forum members near you willing to assist - fortunately I did) as the youtube clips do not give the full flavour of the real sound. If you are shelling out 1k I would recommend you listen fist :D

Hope this makes sense :teeth:

Edited by kbad

After all these posts for the ARK I'm very very tempted!! Think it'll be either the ARK or the invida. ARK is winning for now tho

Where abouts are you located? Could meet up if we are close/going to any meets :)

After all these posts for the ARK I'm very very tempted!! Think it'll be either the ARK or the invida. ARK is winning for now tho

Where abouts are you located? Could meet up if we are close/going to any meets :)

I live in Conisbrough, Doncaster. I have got any meets planned but could meet up if your not too far away :-)