It lasted for an hour.

Banz

Spent 1.5-2 hours on four consecutive evening polishing and waxing by hand.

Super sunny on Saturday, the forecast says it is going to have a shower in an hour time but I didn't believe it. I took the car out and parked it on the grass. Torrential rain within 30 minutes. Mud everywhere.......

DMqaIf3.jpg

• Like 4

I had something similar on Sunday. Being married with kids it only means I am "allowed" to wash my car once every 2 or 3 weeks. So this Sunday I got up at 6am whilst the rest of the house was sleeping and managed to wash the car. I then treated the paint with some poor boys black hole which really fetched out the black colour nicely. Then finally sealed it with a coat of wax. Really wanted to do a lot more but id spent 3 hours on it and the rest of the house was now waking up. The car looked awesome. Nice mirror shine and minor marks nicely hidden.

Then it started to rain. Sigh. The rain did sheet off the sides nicely, but theres now water marks all over the roof on it. :(

• Like 1

I was worried about water marks so I went for a drive after the rain has stopped . Most of the water came off and I gently dabbed the places that are still wet with a lot of microfiber towel. Seems to have worked!

I've convinced my missus to have a go at polish/waxing with me next time. lol She keeps telling her friends that the Zed is the new mistress.

Shouldn't she be polishing something else of yours?

Not if he`s married. All that sort of stuff stops once you put the ring on her finger. The very same day infact in my case!