Bodyshops near Glasgow

CountKyle

Hey guys,

I've got rust developing in both of my rear arches which has started to blister the paint quite badly. Additionally, I have a wee spot of paint that looks like it was a bad repair on one of the front arches. I want to get both of them sorted soon. I imagine that the rust will have to be cut out and new metal put in, then sprayed and blended in with the rest of the paint.

Does anyone know of a decent bodyshop in the Glasgow area where I could get this done and roughly how much I should expect to pay?

Cheers,

Kyle

Edit: I just realised I have probably posted in the wrong section. Mods, feel free to move this.

Edited by CountKyle

TRY RB BODYWORK/PAINT in college milton east kilbride,i dont know their number ;)

I was gonna recommend RM Bodywork in East Kilbride, I think on college milton as well. Same guy?

There's also IA Bodyshop in the east end

Got mine done at revolution paintwork last year due to zeppojeff recommendation as I was looking for somewhere and couldn't find anywhere at all in glasgow to my liking. Im in Cumbernauld and only takes 40mins well worth it. Also very good pricing, booked back in on the 15th next month to get stonechips touched up.

Edited by PPod