Track Day - Goodwood - 7 July

grahamc

strange.... link works for me, anyone else having issues?

£330 for the day... they are a little more pricey, but they limit the numbers on track so its normally a very good experience. Can also do half day for £170

Edited by grahamc

Link doesnt work for me, whats the cost, i know its not cheap there.

I get this so maybe that is your issue?

Enable Cookies

Please accept third party cookies to use the site.

Enable Javascript

Please enable Javascript in your browser to get user friendly browsing.

• 2 weeks later...

The whine is good B) Mazda should seriously make these cars with a SC from the start :wacko:

Goodwood is fantastic for track days.... a little more expensive, but they limit it to 10 cars on track at a time. Its lovely and its an awesome track!

The whine is good B) Mazda should seriously make these cars with a SC from the start :wacko:

Goodwood is fantastic for track days.... a little more expensive, but they limit it to 10 cars on track at a time. Its lovely and its an awesome track!

You and me both know Graham there are a lot of cars out there that should come supercharged/turbocharged or with an extra 50-100Bhp from the factory without a doubt but then we'd have nothing to do to make them better. :D

I'd love to go to Goodwood one day whether it's for a track day or show but I've yet to follow that dream. One day for definite though. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Drag ass ;)

There was also silver 350z and white 370z on the track day...... anyone on here? I think the 350z plate started with a9 ***

Could add it to the "Spotted or flyered" area to see if anyone owns up. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...ted-or-flyered/

Good call

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/109990-silver-350z-and-white-370z-at-goodwood-trackday/

• 2 months later...

Thought i would wait till later in the season so did it today, booked with opentrack, the track was fantastic, utterly brilliant, but what a load of utter utter sh*te, managed 4 15 min sessions on what was supposed to an open pit lane track day, i could have run one more if i had the patience to stay but spent more time sat in the car queuing, not impressed.

It is a lovely track....

shame you had such a poor experience! Is that 4 in a full day? As the missus and I share the MX5, I go out as passenger a fair bit, but we managed 11 sessions between the 2 of us in a day the last time. When did you go? Many red flags?

Yep 4 total, but i did leave at 3.30, my mate stayed on and got one more in before close of play.

I went Saturday, quite a few red flags, some even to let transits etc onto the track as they were clearing from the revival, very poor as advertised as an open pit.