TRAX

nixy

Don't know if anyone is going to this but as they have now released the date (7th of September) the hotels at Silverstone will be getting booked up. I've already booked my room for the 6th! Can recommend it for a good day out.

reverse psychology never works on me. But.................my sister who's just bought a Fiat Barchetta is just getting into the whole forum thing so I might be able to drag her along with me to a couple of things this year. I'm going to trax with a gang I've known a while so it's a lot easier for me than driving off by myself to wales to meet strangers from the internet!

reverse psychology never works on me. But.................my sister who's just bought a Fiat Barchetta is just getting into the whole forum thing so I might be able to drag her along with me to a couple of things this year. I'm going to trax with a gang I've known a while so it's a lot easier for me than driving off by myself to wales to meet strangers from the internet!

Youve only been a member on here for 2 years!

• 5 months later...

Who you calling strange Nixy :lol:

Cant make this one as already going here.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19

• 1 month later...

There were a few prangs on the drifting but the general show wasn't as good as previous years imo. Due to the weather they parked the cars on the tarmac instead of the grass which meant no 0-60 etc etc.....dissapointed at the quality of cars though but there was a rather tasty white import Z on 20's with hydros!! No pics though i'm afraid, too wet!! Was the only Z I saw there as well apart from the SVA Drift Car :dry:

This is the first year in 7 years I have not been to the show. Of those 7 years EVERY single one was scortching sunshine. Even one where the day before it tipped it down and we thought it would do the same but no - sun sun sun.

Looks like I picked a good year to pass on the event.

Sure the rain helped create a few prangs on the track

I was there getting soaked as well! No where near as good as last year, a lot less interesting cars. It was really spoiled by the weather. We managed to erect a tent (of sorts) in the car park and do a BBQ inside it so we did have a good laugh but I was on my way home just before 3 - then the bloody sun came out!

My favourite car was the Astra which someone had put an immense effort into making it look bad - including optics and a black and white TV as a boot install! I took some pics but they're still on my phone. There was supposed to be a GTR somewhere but I never saw it.

(oh and Sarnie, thanks for noticing I haven't been here - I've been in France.)

My favourite car was the Astra which someone had put an immense effort into making it look bad - including optics and a black and white TV as a boot install! I took some pics but they're still on my phone. There was supposed to be a GTR somewhere but I never saw it.

(oh and Sarnie, thanks for noticing I haven't been here - I've been in France.)

]

That "rat look" car is on the cover of Fast Car this month! There was a GTR there but was tucked right at the back behind the Vauxhall stands which was behind the normal 0-60 straight so in other words...miles from anywhere!! Was where the white Z was as well!

got some piccies now - didn't take many as i was too wet and fed up!

Atom

Photo-0246.jpg

Evo X

Photo-0241.jpg

My personal fave - E-type

Photo-0244.jpg

And the Rat Astra complete with scratch and sniff seats although to be honest the photos off my phone don't do justice to the amount of work involved on this

Photo-0249.jpg

Photo-0248.jpg

Photo-0247.jpg