Raffle: 350Z Uprev or 370Z Ecutek - interest?

HaydnH

20 minutes to go and only synx & ASemper to donate, they haven't replied to my PMs so unfortunately it looks like we'll have to drop them. In the interest of fairness, please would someone double check the just giving page to confirm they haven't donated? A second pair of eyes is always a good thing. :)

Just want to chuck it out there as well that this was an ace idea. Could be a regular thing if traders get involved donating something and could be different voted charity every month??

I quite enjoyed it... I have about 50 plastic forks on my work desk if anybody wants me to raffle thouse off? ;)

• Like 2

Just want to chuck it out there as well that this was an ace idea. Could be a regular thing if traders get involved donating something and could be different voted charity every month??

I quite enjoyed it... I have about 50 plastic forks on my work desk if anybody wants me to raffle thouse off? ;)

It was a semi regular thing back in the day. Not for charity but don't see why that couldn't be a thing.

Maybe a once per month job to keep folk interested.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ok so I've started an online petition to get this re-drawn because it didn't go my way :) haha

Well done on raising a fantastic amount for your charity though.

Makes perfect sense. That's what we do now isn't it?